Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
The ECU is still learning. Cracked 240 hp! This thing loves the cold intake temps. I'm curious to see what the difference will be when it gets hot out.
IMG_0167.jpg
Also received my pillar mount from Razzter. Works great, very nicely made, and he threw in this nifty little key fob, too. I like it. Would recommend.
IMG_0168.jpg
http://razzter.com/product-category/ford-fiesta-accessories

Last edited:
Is this ^ done with the replaced USB hub (GJ7Z-19A387-B)? Or is it a different part number? i did a little research around the forum/ google before asking, but this is the first one i found with pictures related to the USB hub change. I really want this for my 2016..
Yeah that was it. Mine is a '16 as well, so that should be all you need.

Well this year so far I replaced front shocks, rear shocks, T section heater hose and the other heater hose, small coolant hose going from coolant tank to beside the battery, 4 new tyres, thermostat replacement, wheel alignment, new battery, new sparkplugs, Cobb high flow air filter.

Next, rear pads and rotors, gearbox and engine oil change then not sure lol....

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I need this. Every time I try to heel toe I’m disappointed with the stock lay out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you see my post? I made mine out of a 3/8 inch cutting board I got at the thrift store. Cut with a jigsaw and drilled two holes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Did a ghetto curb rash repair this morning. I'm not trying to make it look perfect, just decent. The lip was actually bent, had to bang it out with a punch, then I just grinded it smooth. Sprayed some zinc chromate primer, then some high build primer. Gonna run out and grab a close matching silver. I don't think I'm even going to clear it.

Attachments

Installed the Mountune Quick Shift yesterday. The FiST is even more fun to drive now .. didn't think that was possible. Got some Ravenol MTF-2 on order so hoping it will make shifting that much better.

Also replaced the driver's side blend door actuator. Just have to change the passenger side and no more clicking!

Attachments