Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Business6

got this for twenty bucks and paid twenty bucks to have it installed at my local tire shop. not bad for forty bucks I say.
Man, no one around here will do that. My shoulder is all messed up so I couldn't do an install of a given mod if I wanted to but shops won't touch anything, either.

I'm gonna be trading my stock exhaust for a tsudo one. wondering why you don't like yours and what was it about it that made you buy it in the first place. I haven't read or heard anything about this brand of exhausts. Thank you in advance for your reply.
It drones quite badly because it’s poorly designed but I guess you get what you pay for. It needs a much larger resonator at the very least so I may add that or just sell the whole thing. If you’re young and just want something loud, you may not mind the resonance. Another weird design flaw is that it seems to get quieter as your rpm increase. I think it’s because the drone finally goes away near redline so it just seems quieter all of a sudden when it should be the opposite. Just my opinion but hope that helps. Also, I bought because it was cheap and people said it didn’t drone lol

Just watched some tweaker snow plow guy blast the shit out of my hot rod in the gas station parking lot.

Found out yesterday this ass clown plow driver didn't even have insurance so I am likely out my deductible, and he carry's on as per usual. Found a good body shop today after a few estimates, car probably goes in Monday for repair. Progressive, my insurance company has been pretty good and responsive FWIW.

Found out yesterday this ass clown plow driver didn't even have insurance so I am likely out my deductible, and he carry's on as per usual. Found a good body shop today after a few estimates, car probably goes in Monday for repair. Progressive, my insurance company has been pretty good and responsive FWIW.
That's horrible. Hopefully your insurance won't penalize you since it obviously was not your fault.

I just left Progressive because they are the worst at charging you for a "not at fault" accident. I ended up at State Farm after Progressive quadrupled my rate because a drunk/stoned driver ran a stop light and took out my truck. The other driver was arrested on the spot for DUI but my rates went up. WTF!? Hopefully your experience will be better but just be prepared to check rates elsewhere.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Picked up my wheel from
https://www.wheeldoctorohio.com/
Friday. This car is SUPER sensitive to bent wheels.
It'll be interesting to see how they perform.

I just left Progressive because they are the worst at charging you for a "not at fault" accident. I ended up at State Farm after Progressive quadrupled my rate because a drunk/stoned driver ran a stop light and took out my truck. The other driver was arrested on the spot for DUI but my rates went up. WTF!? Hopefully your experience will be better but just be prepared to check rates elsewhere.
One division of one company took in $4,000,000,000 in just two months. One company. One division. Two months. $4,000,000,000.
1612144802800.png
Don't be surprised if they turn around and do the same thing once they complete their profile markup. It's best to just keep them out of it entirely unless there's some reason to actually involve them. They collect a bunch of irrelevant information like marriage status, gender, credit rating, rent or own residence, income, job, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, and it provides them with endless excuses to justify an exorbitant price. Whether you're 16, 30 or 70 they'll have an excuse. On my prior vehicle, after having simply moved from state to another, one agent told me the stupid price was because a prior owner had "filed two losses" on the vehicle. So it's not a matter of whether they can screw you, but merely whether they choose to. They run special computer algorithms that try calculate the maximum payment that you'll tolerate... and they're not always correct.

Most states as an alternative, allow a bond or deposit be made in lieu of third-party coverage.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
You will enjoy it for years to come....one of the Best and easiest mods to do to the suspension! I hear mine everyday taking out ice chunks and teaching them a lesson from playing in the road!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You will enjoy it for years to come....one of the Best and easiest mods to do to the suspension! I hear mine everyday taking out ice chunks and teaching them a lesson from playing in the road!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Car feels more solid and less creaky now. Just put it on yesterday.