Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
So where is it contacting the frame in that photo?
Pinch weld/rail. I have those magnetic discs that prevent damage too.

EDIT: those square pads that raise and lower are just too big for our cars. They do touch the cladding or belly. I'd like to replace them with something smaller if possible.

Last edited:
I changed the oil and swapped the factory all seasons for the Indy's on Sparco's, side at a time.
Edit: and installed the Fumoto drain valve. Anybody else use a Fumoto oil drain valve?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I do! It makes life so easy! Con, it pours oil all over my traction bar. I really should have gotten one with the nipple so I can attach a tube to the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I do! It makes life so easy! Con, it pours oil all over my traction bar. I really should have gotten one with the nipple so I can attach a tube to the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. Good! I did buy the one with the nipple and I think it may be a bit slower because of the smaller valve and ID. Of course now I need to get some vinyl hose for it and the garage dehumidifier pump drain hose. Plus make a cap from it until I find some silicone caps that will fit it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Indy500

Getting ready to swap to my summer tires (Bronze Dekagrams). Sport Comp2's were good but they are worn out. I was going to get them again through BJ's tire center but they sold out. I found a good deal on Indy 500's and will give them a try. I will post again once they are mounted.

felopr

Indy500

Getting ready to swap to my summer tires (Bronze Dekagrams). Sport Comp2's were good but they are worn out. I was going to get them again through BJ's tire center but they sold out. I found a good deal on Indy 500's and will give them a try. I will post again once they are mounted.
i dont remember indy 500 pattern to be like that? did they change?

This is more of a "did this weekend" than a today install, but... Arp wheel studs, New whoosh big brake kit, test fit the H&R spacers with my VMS wheels and slicks, svt rear brake conversion, and slapped some stiffer springs in the rear for the drags.
15mm spacers weren't enough to clear the vms wheels and I scraped some of the paint off my calipers 😔😔😔 I ended up having to stack a universal spacer ontop to clear to make them fit at the drag races Saturday and ordered a 20mm spacer.

FB_IMG_1616831670303.jpg Darren (9 of 22).jpg
Snapchat-2045193692.jpg

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
i dont remember indy 500 pattern to be like that? did they change?
Agreed. Those are the Indy WIDE OVAL's

1617125655270.png
Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500
The Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500 is a supercharged sports performance summer tire from Firestone. Combining sleek looks with race-inspired handling, this tire handles high speeds and tight turns with ease.

• Enhanced steering response
  • Better cornering stability
  • Confident dry and wet handling
A Closer Look: The Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500 is designed with driving enthusiasts in mind. This Ultra High Performance tire from Firestone achieves better cornering and performance through its silica-enhanced tread compound, which is molded into a directional design with large outside shoulder blocks. High angle grooves assist in evacuating water, lessening hydroplaning risk and boosting your wet grip. On the inside, twin steel belts deliver high-speed stability and strength, so you’ll feel ready for the racetrack every time you’re behind the wheel.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the real deal:

1617125567510.png

Last edited:
With those build dates, I hope you got them for a few pennies.
Yeah...I paid a little bit cheaper than what the newer Indy 500's are going for now. Not to happy with Priority Tire selling five year old discontinued tires, nor myself for missing the Wide Oval.

I was jumping around looking for tires and was getting tired of looking and just pulled the trigger on these thinking I was getting regular Indy 500's. :(

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Yeah...I paid a little bit cheaper than what the newer Indy 500's are going for now. Not to happy with Priority Tire selling five year old discontinued tires, nor myself for missing the Wide Oval. I was jumping around looking for tires and was getting tired of looking and just pulled the trigger on these thinking I was getting regular Indy 500's. :(
Took a 'save image', then zooming in to read the words Wide Oval...lol Tell them to take them back or you will contest the credit card charge. I think my Indy's were about $85 (just tire) during one of many "epic" local firestone store sales...right....they have a 2 or 3 epic sales a year.

Took a 'save image', then zooming in to read the words Wide Oval...lol Tell them to take them back or you will contest the credit card charge. I think my Indy's were about $85 (just tire) during one of many "epic" local firestone store sales...right....they have a 2 or 3 epic sales a year.
So far customer service has been good, so we will see. I sent pics of all four tires DOT build dates. I told them I thought I was buying the new version (I did at the time) and was not comfortable putting a 5-6 year old discontinued tire on my car.

Best price for Indy 500's I have found is 117 from Tire Rack. I see them for 87.99 (!!!) on Firestone's website but then get nailed with installation fees. My brother is an auto tech, so just have him do the mount/balance and throw him some cash.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
So far customer service has been good, so we will see. I sent pics of all four tires DOT build dates. I told them I thought I was buying the new version (I did at the time) and was not comfortable putting a 5-6 year old discontinued tire on my car.

Best price for Indy 500's I have found is 117 from Tire Rack. I see them for 87.99 (!!!) on Firestone's website but then get nailed with installation fees. My brother is an auto tech, so just have him do the mount/balance and throw him some cash.
Drive down to the TR warehouse in DE and pay no taxes or delivery...in order to get their site to allow it, put in a zip code closer to them if yours does not have it show 'local pickup' as an option. Local p/up saves $20 on tires and $40 on wheels, I think. I put in a PA zip and it works, but I did get mine locally. When I got them, I also got $100 off purchase >$500. Since I installed my own TPMS on wheels I brought in, it was something like $528 originally, minus the $100. I couldn't pass it up.

Last edited: