Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
That place is about 4 hours from me (probably without counting in the Beltway 'parking lot' traffic [:(]).
So definitely let us know how it goes with them, as well as final labor costs. [wink]
(LSD install at Ptuning)
I dropped it off today and pick it up tomorrow. They wanted to change the input seal? I forgot. But they could not find a motorcraft one in stock. With only 10k miles, we skipped it. Any feedback on that?

Last edited:

Fiestig

(LSD install at Ptuning)
I dropped it off today and pick it up tomorrow. They wanted to change the front main seal? I forgot. But they could not find a motorcraft one in stock. With only 10k miles, we skipped it. Any feedback on that?
What are they charging you for the install?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That is kind of low miles, (I am still under 30K miles myself) but by the time I am able to do a limited slip, I plan on changing that seal, the slave cylinder, and the whole clutch assembly/flywheel at the same time, given the labor for this job (which I cannot do myself due to logistics/lack of a facility/lack of tools & skills to DIY). [wink]

Installed the Sparco F200 bucket seat. Got a screaming deal, $240 for seat, rails and bracket, only stuff I had to buy was new hardware to mount it all together and a resistor and electrical tape to fool the airbag sensor. All in, ~$260. Took the car to the canyon this evening and my word it makes so much difference when I can actually focus on driving instead of shifting my body weight in anticipation of the corner. And seems comfortable enough, drive about 3 hours in it today getting to the canyon, driving and then driving back. We'll see how it stacks up long term, but for now, 10/10

Attachments

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Hey all.. anyone bought rear spring isolators lately? On Powerflex australia website they only do the upper from what I can see... Where would I get the lower ones from? On the hoist today they looked and felt fucked ..

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
I am actually curious about these as well. Those ford foam pads look like trash. I guess while in tact they do block metal on metal contact. Will be eyeballing for opinions on these as well.

Sam4

I am actually curious about these as well. Those ford foam pads look like trash. I guess while in tact they do block metal on metal contact. Will be eyeballing for opinions on these as well.
I have to say that I have changed my mind with poly bushings in anything lower than 55f weather - too much noise.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Installed the Sparco F200 bucket seat. Got a screaming deal, $240 for seat, rails and bracket, only stuff I had to buy was new hardware to mount it all together and a resistor and electrical tape to fool the airbag sensor. All in, ~$260. Took the car to the canyon this evening and my word it makes so much difference when I can actually focus on driving instead of shifting my body weight in anticipation of the corner. And seems comfortable enough, drive about 3 hours in it today getting to the canyon, driving and then driving back. We'll see how it stacks up long term, but for now, 10/10
Does the factory belt sit over those high side bolsters and still make contact with your waist, where it's supposed to sit, or did you have to route it through the bolster belt holes in order to work?

Fiestig

Put this sticker in the fuel door. I don't need a reminder, but if anyone steals it, they'll know which gas it takes.
Hmmm... That's thoughtful.. If they steal it, you should also point out what size boot will be in their ass. It's only right to give all the details:unsure:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Jettisoned a Sparco center cap at some point driving home from work (anybody selling spares?) and installed the Stubby Jr antenna
I spread the wires and the caps required more force to pop back in. They can still be popped off and stolen too easily. Would be nice to find a stronger wire to use. These were really pliable.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Took out my ST200 airbox and installed my whoosh short Ram for some fun. Wow so much turbo noises lol. Also picked up some Amsoil and took out some water spots, got her washed and waxed.

Does the factory belt sit over those high side bolsters and still make contact with your waist, where it's supposed to sit, or did you have to route it through the bolster belt holes in order to work?
Currently it's just routed over the bolster. Next phase of the track readiness is going for a harness bar to run a 4 point, but dunno when that will be or what all it's gonna entail