Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Installed a new backup camera since the latch button on the old camera stopped working. Also replaced the the license plate lights with the Dynamic LED lights from Whoosh Motorsports.

View attachment 40539
Very clean install. Just today, I was telling my wife that I should add a backup cam to my car.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
How long was the install time?
I did it in spurts because it was hot and muggy. I was dripping sweat.
I also cleaned everything I could reach before I sewed it up and armoralled all the plastic and paint. I'd take a panel with me when it was time to go inside and cool down.
I also cut my hands and arms up trying to deal with the lower mount hose. Tight spaces, sharp bits. Stopped to put on some band aids. Had to use a stubby screwdriver. That was the fiddly part. Gotta get it right the first time.
Once you finally get it all tightened up and straight, it's solid. Typical excellent mountune fit and finish. I won't have to go in there again.

TLDR: If you want to do it quick and not clean the glass and mounting surfaces, and you got your shit together, you could do it in an hour and a half. Less, if you do this stuff all the time.

Last edited:
replaced the silicone factory hose coming off the turbo. Its 1.5 inches for inquiring minds. I put a 3 ply Treadstone Performance hose with t clamps and the change is noticeable. Mine is a dd and when I would punch the gas it was lacking. No leak under boost now...instant torque. I used to own a sentra spec v which I put a treadstone turbo kit on it. On the sentra I noticed the hose coming off the turbo would leak under boost...it would cause hanging idle after letting off the gas but it was hard to find...anyway eventually I found it and from experience I know the hose coming off the turbo needs to be extra strong and extra tight! Very tight!

Couldn't help myself....:LOL:
Man, I was going to go the same route with FMIC. You seem to be particular about your car too so how was the install? Any gotchas for removing parts for that install? I'm interested in knowing how you like the end result. Also, how much did you end up paying for the V3? Thanks!

Man, I was going to go the same route with FMIC. You seem to be particular about your car too so how was the install? Any gotchas for removing parts for that install? I'm interested in knowing how you like the end result. Also, how much did you end up paying for the V3? Thanks!
The install is pretty straight forward. Honestly, the front bumper removal is the hardest part, and that was easy! Take your time removing the headlights if you haven't done it before. There are a couple of good YouTube videos that are worth watching! It was a tight fit to get the intercooler lined up and positioned properly, but overall a pretty easy job! I paid $400ish for the V3 from Ron.

I should add, I also installed the Velossa Tech Big Mouth to compliment my ST200 Airbox while I was in there! The welds on my front crash bar were flash rusting, so I hit it with some black paint that I had laying around. :)

IMG_4699.jpeg

IMG_4701.jpeg

The car is filthy from daily duty, but she'll be back to shining this evening. :cool:

Last edited:
The install is pretty straight forward. Honestly, the front bumper removal is the hardest part, and that was easy! Take your time removing the headlights if you haven't done it before. There are a couple of good YouTube videos that are worth watching! It was a tight fit to get the intercooler lined up and positioned properly, but overall a pretty easy job! I paid $400ish for the V3 from Ron.

I should add, I also installed the Velossa Tech Big Mouth to compliment my ST200 Airbox while I was in there! The welds on my front crash bar were flash rusting, so I hit it with some black paint that I had laying around. The car is filthy from daily duty, but she'll be back to shining this evening. :cool:
I think I'll tackle that project at some point this summer. Would you send me the links to the YouTube videos you watched that helped? Much appreciated! I look forward to hearing how you like the results of your upgrade.

I should add, I also installed the Velossa Tech Big Mouth to compliment my ST200 Airbox while I was in there! The welds on my front crash bar were flash rusting, so I hit it with some black paint that I had laying around. :)

View attachment 40659

View attachment 40660

The car is filthy from daily duty, but she'll be back to shining this evening. :cool:
I have my BM sitting around for a while now, still waiting for my cup spoilers and i think ill wait longer til i pick up an FMIC in the summer to throw it all together at once. I dont want to take off that bumper twice