Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Got out of work and someone broke my window and stole my accesport. Currently waiting on the cop. What should I do in terms of the accessport ? Will I be able to put a tune on? What about the stock tune ? I’m so pissed lol
Would email Cobb the access port serial number and a copy of the police report. It shouldn't surprise me, I cant get how people lack the empathy NOT to smash out a window of someone's car who obviously has time, pride and energy invested into it.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
.... windows not tinted?
A neighbor has dark window tint and was smashed at night. He had nothing in there so nothing could be taken. The dumba__ did open the door and set off the car alarm. Just have to hide stuff and/or not keep it in there. For awhile these jerkoffs were combing the nieghborhoods at 3AM just pulling on doorhandles until the word got out and more people started locking their doors.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Got out of work and someone broke my window and stole my accesport. Currently waiting on the cop. What should I do in terms of the accessport ? Will I be able to put a tune on? What about the stock tune ? I’m so pissed lol
Watch your local Facebook groups, craigslist, eBay, etc.

Watch your local Facebook groups, craigslist, eBay, etc.
Exactly I found my trolling motor for my boat 6 months after the fact. Scrolling thru FB marketplace and there it was. Contacted them about it and thankfully they were nice and let me get it back without getting police involved.

Would email Cobb the access port serial number and a copy of the police report. It shouldn't surprise me, I cant get how people lack the empathy NOT to smash out a window of someone's car who obviously has time, pride and energy invested into it.
I did that last night and they got to me this morning, sent them my old serial and they told me they will give me a new one at half cost.

Also Friday some guy in a modified RS pulled up. He looked kinda shady and he asked me who’s ST’s were those since I also have 2 coworkers that own ST’s. He told me he wanted a Fiesta, he walked around my car looking around and asked me who my tuner was etc. I was off Saturday and what a coincidence it gets stolen. At this point who knows lol

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I do wear glasses
Get your optometrist to write you a prescription for window tint and give you a doctors note to deflect Johnny law if they give you any guff. I did this with my setup and its darker than legal tint and i got a windshield Banner up top that comes down enough so I don't even have to wear sunglasses anymore. Food for thought*

Get your optometrist to write you a prescription for window tint and give you a doctors note to deflect Johnny law if they give you any guff. I did this with my setup and its darker than legal tint and i got a windshield Banner up top that comes down enough so I don't even have to wear sunglasses anymore. Food for thought*
I will def look into that. I didn’t know you could get a prescription for window tint lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I would do this, but given my age, and rapidly declining night vision, the dark tint could end up being way more catastrophic than more interior heat, or anyone being able to case my ride for an AP which I would never ever leave in the car.

Took my car to Jason at Dash Autosport to have it corner balanced. He has recently relocated to Alpharetta, just off McFarland, for anyone in Georgia needing services. Thanks to Woods for recommending him. Track time this Friday and Saturday and looking forward to experiencing the difference.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
^^^I would do this, but given my age, and rapidly declining night vision, the dark tint could end up being way more catastrophic than more interior heat, or anyone being able to case my ride for an AP which I would never ever leave in the car.
I might add....less road glare at night also due to street lights and other vehicles* Another reason I got Tint!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
My first hard mod. Wish it came in stock looking grey but black will do. Fifteen 52 tarmac wheels.

I got the pilot sport all seasons just because they were readily available. Most of my driving in highway at 70-80mph and occasional off road parking.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I might add....less road glare at night also due to street lights and other vehicles* Another reason I got Tint!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
35% tint I have now absolutely helps with glare at night. Also have 70% on windshield which is massively helpful for glare and total brightness, yes even at 70%.

15% on my escape with 50% on windshield however is tough in areas with no ambient light but can be driven in day without sunglasses comfortably even with sensitive eyes/contacts.

Did 5% on my last car which required rolling down windows or risking hitting medians when making a left. Will never do that again.

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
35% tint I have now absolutely helps with glare at night. Also have 70% on windshield which is massively helpful for glare and total brightness, yes even at 70%.

15% on my escape with 50% on windshield however is tough in areas with no ambient light but can be driven in day without sunglasses comfortably even with sensitive eyes m/contacts.

Did 5% on my last car which required rolling down windows or risking hitting medians when making a left. Will never do that again.
In SC, I had 20% and it was difficult to see medians and curbs... Ditto on never again

VA is 35 rear, 50 front. That's all because DECADES ago, a trooper walked up to a car with dark tint and was shot. They overreacted and changed the law rather than changing how they approach cars (which they all do now) nobody has challenged the 35/50 since, I guess.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk