Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Overland History

Premium Account
Speaking of bugs, I'm now at my Mother's house in Richmond, VA so that means it was finally time to wash the car after 2500 miles of road tripping! :)(y)

I recently picked up a bunch of car care products from Adam's Polishes to make the job easier by having the right equipment! ;) (The truth is, they had a Memorial Day 20% off sale and my OCD couldn't resist!) :ROFLMAO:
IMG_5045.jpeg

Everything fits in the 5gal bucket including the Foam Cannon, so it all came with me on the road trip! :geek:
IMG_5046.jpeg

I'm reasonably sure that I removed roughly 10lbs of bugs and dirt from the car. :LOL:
IMG_5150.jpeg
IMG_5151.jpeg

Finally all fresh again! :love:
IMG_5158.jpeg
IMG_5161.jpeg

And now its raining....:ROFLMAO:
IMG_5162.jpeg

TyphoonFiST

8000 Post Club
Premium Account
Speaking of bugs, I'm now at my Mother's house in Richmond, VA so that means it was finally time to wash the car after 2500 miles of road tripping! :)(y)

I recently picked up a bunch of car care products from Adam's Polishes to make the job easier by having the right equipment! ;) (The truth is, they had a Memorial Day 20% off sale and my OCD couldn't resist!)
View attachment 41145

Everything fits in the 5gal bucket including the Foam Cannon, so it all came with me on the road trip! :geek:
View attachment 41146

I'm reasonably sure that I removed roughly 10lbs of bugs and dirt from the car.
View attachment 41147
View attachment 41148

Finally all fresh again! :love:
View attachment 41149
View attachment 41150

And now its raining....
View attachment 41151
Just remember....You can only polish a Turd so much....in the end its still a Turd. But it's your Turd....not anyone else's Turd.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

8000 Post Club
Premium Account
Sordove did a mini in and out clean...I forget how good my wheels look when clean....Nice and Bronzy.

Forgot about how nice my lights have a cutoff....thanks Northern lighting concepts!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Intuit

2000 Post Club
haha welcome to the south east (ish) coast...beautiful day, i think ill wash my car, 10 minutes later...RAIN, doh
I actually prefer to wash my car when it has already been wet all day from the rains.
During the salty season... which FEELS like six months out of the year, I actually put on my old motorcycle rain suit and wash the car IN the rain; focusing more on the underside and wheel wells.
Nothing accelerates the oxidation process more than heat and/or H²O.

I impulsively bought 1552 podium wheels in graphite (17x7.5 42mm offset) . It looks like the right tire size is 215 40 R17 but tires are limited in that size. With the offset increase (40-42 I think) can I get away with PS4S in 215 45 R17? Thanks for any help. I have a tuner to correct for the speedometer.

I'm convinced now, I need 215 40 tires. My ST will do less then 3K mi per year, I have a modern F150 for weather/split daily duties. I will get Blizzaks for the stock wheels. Yokohama ADVAN NEOVA AD08 R - SIZE: 215/40R17 look perfect but are back ordered. I'm okay with over tiring the car I want to get into autocross here in the Northeast looks like fun.

I send an email less than an hour after the purchase to switch the wheels to silver from graphite on a magnetic ST. I've never been a Blackwheel guy. When I saw Mountunes pick of my car with the silver wheels, I was in love. Again complete impulse, never do that, lol

TyphoonFiST

8000 Post Club
Premium Account
I send an email less than an hour after the purchase to switch the wheels to silver from graphite on a magnetic ST. I've never been a Blackwheel guy. When I saw Mountunes pick of my car with the silver wheels, I was in love. Again complete impulse, never do that, lol
Impulses are best done when inebriated/ Drunk...then when they do show up its a complete surprise * Maybe not the deduction in your Bank acct or credit card though!

I'm convinced now, I need 215 40 tires. My ST will do less then 3K mi per year, I have a modern F150 for weather/split daily duties. I will get Blizzaks for the stock wheels. Yokohama ADVAN NEOVA AD08 R - SIZE: 215/40R17 look perfect but are back ordered. I'm okay with over tiring the car I want to get into autocross here in the Northeast looks like fun.
I think the Falken Rt660 are available at tire rack. I have to wait a month for the Dunlop Dirrezza tires, which are supposed to last a little longer than the Falken tires.

iammacey

Premium Account
I drove it to the track, removed the spare, grabbed my helmet, and started running laps. First time on-track with the FA 500s installed and the difference was immediate. Two sections are specifically hard on right fronts and I have the camber close. Wear was much better on the passenger side. Turn 11 compresses the car and loads the driver's side and I have a rub, so need to solve that. New tires coming so I'll work through it when I have the wheels off for that and dial in the right front camber.

On the whole, extremely impressed with how it's all come together. Such a different car from where it started. And nothing that has made it lose the fun factor.