Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

ugh, I really need to do this. Which did you purchase, if you don't mind me asking?
I recently did my FiST interior LEDs with Diode Dynamics 6000k 92 Lumen bulbs. These bulbs are exceptional and the interior lights up to the point you'd think it's daylight.

I also did my nephew's FiST with Yorkim 6000k bulbs from Amazon.

I prefer the output of the Diode Dynamics. However, they were $8 per bulb. And that was on Black Friday. The bulbs from Amazon were $9 for 10 bulbs. I also paid $9.50 shipping for DD and the Amazon order was Prime eligible.

Hard to argue that the price difference is really worth it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JRE38E...abc_M68QP12V3CW57V1P4W3T?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Sam4

I'm sorry to say 93% of all Fist owners have no idea of who the Outlaws were. A brief glimmer regarding the Allman Bros maybe, Molly Hatchett musta gave her mother 40 whacks, ZZ Top may have been some bubble gum and sports cards(?). Green Grass and High Times has been translated into Terepines (Limonene and Caryophyllene please), and the Mushroom from Macon is Vitamin K. Fuuuuuck, I'm old..

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I was only posting that because it is the only song I know of which mentions Knoxville.

Save for when Del McCoury changed the lyrics of Richard Thompson's "52 Vincent Black Lightning" to Knoxville, instead of Box Hill from the original, on his bluegrass take of that song.

Yup, 99.9999% of FiST drivers/owners would not have any clue as to what I am referencing above either. [wink]

I was only posting that because it is the only song I know of which mentions Knoxville.

Save for when Del McCoury changed the lyrics of Richard Thompson's "52 Vincent Black Lightning" to Knoxville, instead of Box Hill from the original, on his bluegrass take of that song.

Yup, 99.9999% of FiST drivers/owners would not have any clue as to what I am referencing above either. [wink]
Old-timers...we gotta stick together.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm also old - clicked on that and thought i'd stepped into an early DoH episode or something out of Porkies ..... now where's my pipe and slippers.

A more modern day version of it :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc
But you have to have at least heard of (Sir) Richard Thompson (OBE), no??

(One of your land's greatest singer-songwriters ever. [wink])

Nope:D does he write Drum and Bass?

I think the issue is that Dire Straits is as far as I get into 'real' music. I had a look at his stuff.... out of 200 collaborative things, I.only recognised about 10 of them.

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club