Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Crv

Looks incredible! Wheel and tire specs? I love my Titans but every day I get kinda convinced to go smaller wheel with a fatty tire. :LOL:
Thanks!-I’ve lusted after these -they’re 15x8s with rt660s 225/45 15s..might have to bring the suspension up a touch the standard drop with the BCs might be a little much but on a quick drive around the neighborhood no rubbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What suspension components were damaged?
I should see how much my deer damage repair cost was . . .
Seems like everything you could imagine took a bit of a hit given the intensity of the impact. Lower control arm was crazy bent up, axle snapped, tie rod bent, lots of grease everywhere lol. And that's all I can really observe in the estimators photos on that area of it. Also not exactly experienced working on that aspect of cars yet so I can only pick up on so much visually.

They mentioned sourcing the fender and side skirt was a huge pain though. Just no parts availability that was reasonably priced or close. Any comments like that from your damage repairs?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thanks!-I’ve lusted after these -they’re 15x8s with rt660s 225/45 15s..might have to bring the suspension up a touch the standard drop with the BCs might be a little much but on a quick drive around the neighborhood no rubbing.

Those look great, but it is a shame that TD scuttled all of their other 1.2 sizes for our rides, permanently. [:(] [:(!]

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Seems like everything you could imagine took a bit of a hit given the intensity of the impact. Lower control arm was crazy bent up, axle snapped, tie rod bent, lots of grease everywhere lol. And that's all I can really observe in the estimators photos on that area of it. Also not exactly experienced working on that aspect of cars yet so I can only pick up on so much visually.

They mentioned sourcing the fender and side skirt was a huge pain though. Just no parts availability that was reasonably priced or close. Any comments like that from your damage repairs?
Yeah, it was a year ago, but they had a hard time finding the bumper cover. Delayed me by a week if I recall correctly.
Hopefully you'll be back in action soon!

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
This didn't happen today, but I finally flashed my E30 tune from @Jason@dizzytuning and boy, I can now break traction in second gear even on a dry road. Definitely more torque than the 93 tune. Fun stuff, and breaking up the amount I pay for gas right now helps me not go into shock lol.

Crv

How long have you had the car? Surprised I've never seen it as I live in So NH as well, very close to Haverhill ma.
So I’ve had her since 2018 with 12k she did another 20 some thousand w me as a daily as I was a territory manager in northern NE bone stock..she retired at about 2 years ago to enjoy a some cosmetic and performance upgrades and enjoy the country roads..

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Lol…it actually was Haverhill mass…now southern Nh…I’m about 2 hours from “that” Haverhill…

OK, I was going by the Live Free Or Die plates on the car currently, and your Haverhill locale (with no state after it) in your avatar.

It's confusing when there are the same town names in BOTH bordering states, just like there are two Springfields in Joyzee, and also one not too far across the river in Pennsy. [wink])

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yup, Joyzee has the one in Union County where I last lived before moving to Pennsyltucky, and then one (albeit a 'township') down south near Atco.

But yeah, almost every state in this here union has at least ONE Springfield, probably why that famous animated TV series used that name for it's fictitious town.

Someone did this to my Fiesta. Failed to yield on a left turn so it’s entirely the other drivers fault. Insurance company is trying to claim it as a total loss and write me a big check. I want a second opinion but I doubt I’ll get one. Just spend thousands on mods and installs. Don’t modify your daily. At any point someone on their phone or in a rush will ruin your car. My airbags didn’t even go off. These cars crunch easily I guess. Really bummed out about it. Still have parts in boxes from whoosh. Look for a a part out thread soon. hopefully the body shop takes off my parts before they take it to the crusher.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Check if insurance covers the cost of your receipted mods. If not, see if you can pull them off before it’s no longer your property. My kid spent a full day stripping his latest wrecked fist before they towed it.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Similar thing happened to my wife's older Focus while parked outside the house. Hit in the driver's side rear and was written off. They would rather scrap it than repair it!

Similar thing happened to my wife's older Focus while parked outside the house. Hit in the driver's side rear and was written off. They would rather scrap it than repair it!
It’s so sad that these insurance companies operate in this way…imagine all of the awesome cars that have been destroyed. Again, I’m trying to get a second opinion. Got sort of emotional while I was unscrewing my shift knob..:(