Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Redline Goods bits have finally arrived! Going to go grab a staple gun and get at least the boot installed today. Have the armrest cover as well with the same stitching treatment. The red thread is a great match, but I knew the orange was going to be off. I saw someone on here with a similar setup (X thread shape, double threading in red and orange) and I thought it just looked awesome. I also went with the Napa leather option since that seems like the best color match for the Recaro’s. I think the color match is great but the regular leather seems to have a better match in texture size if that makes any sense.

Noon update! Got the boot installed. Staples were tedious but otherwise pretty simple. Will be taking it back out to refine the fit / stretch but I’m happy! I love the two-tone threading.

79A059A6-EF67-49E9-9D46-E2082D7132A9.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I'm disappointed they didn't redesign and issue a recall for this.... happened in my 17 and 19. Went with Dorman last time... hoping it lasts longer than OEM 🤞
Same design is reused across vehicle models. Same problem across vehicle models. They'd have to be issuing a campaign for a lot more than just the Fiesta. Given the cost, fat chance of that happening.