Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

pixelzombie

Upgraded to the short shifter kit and the difference is amazing. Reminds me of the Acura hatchback i test drove back in the 90's. It's a fairly simple install with a long extension. I noticed the shift arm has a lot of play and I didn't hear a definite click when I attached it to the new pin. Also, what is the size of the bolts? Mine was used from ebay and the allen holes were not in the best shape.

20220529_153735.jpeg 20220529_153715.jpeg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Upgraded to the short shifter kit and the difference is amazing. Reminds me of the Acura hatchback i test drove back in the 90's. It's a fairly simple install with a long extension. I noticed the shift arm has a lot of play and I didn't hear a definite click when I attached it to the new pin. Also, what is the size of the bolts? Mine was used from ebay and the allen holes were not in the best shape.

View attachment 50346 View attachment 50347
Bring them to the local Hardware store* or maybe someone will chime in.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

View attachment 50346 View attachment 50347
what SSK did you decide on?