Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Because my Depo headlights I bought used back in January seem to be lost somewhere in Customs, I bought another set from cars245.... Should get here soon enough then I can replace my broken headlights with these new ones. Will be nice to have that LED DRL strip with a projector low beam finally.

Got a Mishimoto can on trade of my Radium can. Could not get the Radium can lines to fit with my Pro alloy coolant tank and the Mishimoto tank and lines fit extremely well with the Pro Alloy coolant tank. This car is coming together very well for only owning it for a couple months. Once I get the front swaybar, Drivers CPE mount, Brembo brake kit and Tune dialed in that should complete stage 1 of my build. Next stage is S280 plus Airtech tubular manifold and maybe some XDI fuel upgrades. not sure if Ill go E85 yet but at least with the XDI goodies Ill be setup to start dialing in for E85 if I decide to. I might go Nostrum plus Bosch 30% if someone sells them for a steal used. 1687967293872.png

pixelzombie

Installed the Raceland coilovers on the front. I forgot to measure the height of the body over the wheel and also off the ground. There's no information in the box on a good starting point for the height adjustment. The stock strut measures 22" from the top to the middle of the bottom hole. I set the Racelands to be 21" but that didn't drop the car at all, looks like it may even be higher than stock. I also had to jack up the front suspension in order to install the sway bar link as it's about 2.5" shorter than stock. I also don't know what is inside the grey box attached to the stock strut.
Hopefully it'll be an easy thing to shorten the coilovers, if anyone has any pointers, I'm all ears.

IMG_20230627_174900.jpg IMG_20230627_162902.jpg

Were you driving on gravel or pavement? Either way it looks like a good time!
It seems like everyone I meet who has a speed 3 has issues with it, which is a bummer because it looks pretty fun
Mostly pavement but a lot of the turnouts are gravel. I went out again with my friend who has a Cayman and he took some nice shots on his camera.

Attachments

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Grey box attached to stock suspension is a weight to help with nvh tuning. You don't need it.
Curious...
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Afiestastforum.com+stock+suspension+weight+nvh+tuning
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/whats-that-thing-stuck-on-the-front-struts.27065/
Interesting. Never paid any attention to those and probably would've assumed it was some part of the strut at first glance.
It's not always obvious to the untrained eye/ear/butt but there is a science to these types of mods.
But for those who put on stiffer engine mounts, louder exhaust, etcetera... those details don't matter.

Magnetic

Got the alignment done on the car and the fitment is on point with the BC's. Car feels like a go kart right now. All that body roll disappeared. Can't wait to see how the car handles with the Eibach front swaybar installed.
View attachment 56642
I'm looking to get Eibach front and rear. Please keep us updated on how the front feels once installed.