Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I did an oil change and these finally came today!
View attachment 56449
It will be a couple weeks before I can install them but I’ll definitely let y’all know when I do. I also need to replace my damaged crash bar and install my pierce Motorsport tow point.

How much?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Finally got some time to put this S280 back together. It’s a shame no one will be able to see it once its installed because it looks so damn sexy in black cerakote!!! Hoping to have some time for install this weekend.
Good luck trying to locate Exhaust leaks on Black cerakote* I know i do!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks TyFist. Im definitely good at making everything more difficult then it needs to be for myself. Im assuming you definitely didnt have an issue yourself with this😂
The only way to tell if the exhaust is leaking is wiping your finger across the surface. Its what i do! But only when its cool or you wont have a finger print anymore*

Finally got one of my Radium catch cans installed. Passenger side doesn't fit with the coolant tank getting in the way of the lines. Might do a Mishimoto on that side instead and sell the Radium kit I have. Driver's side fits really well and wasn't too bad of an install.

Attachments

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Finally got one of my Radium catch cans installed. Passenger side doesn't fit with the coolant tank getting in the way of the lines. Might do a Mishimoto on that side instead and sell the Radium kit I have. Driver's side fits really well and wasn't too bad of an install.
What coolant reservoir do you have? Also how was the install of driver’s side? I installed the passenger side years ago but been procrastinating the driver’s

What coolant reservoir do you have? Also how was the install of driver’s side? I installed the passenger side years ago but been procrastinating the driver’s
I have a pro alloy coolant reservoir. Passenger side required cutting up the stock pcv line a bit but the install is pretty simple. Can mounts to the ECU mount studs.and is tucked away in the back by the induction hose.

Finally had the right adapter to install my Billetworkz Fusion Blue shift knob. My barrel stickers arrived for my wheel restoration so they're one step closer to being mounted. Next up is ceramic coating and then getting the tires mounted!

Attachments

Got one oil leak dealt with an oil change and tires rotated. 2nd oil leak is either gonna cost me $655 (valve cover gasket) or I can suck it up and tear into it my self. Anyone else deal with the valve cover gasket and any tips tricks on whats gonna be involved because damn ford seems to like to make simple things complicated lol.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Finally had the right adapter to install my Billetworkz Fusion Blue shift knob. My barrel stickers arrived for my wheel restoration so they're one step closer to being mounted. Next up is ceramic coating and then getting the tires mounted!
You did a 4x100 conversion/hub drilling?