Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Above freezing temps meant I could finally give the poor thing a wash. 2 months of guilty neglect had changed the color.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

^^^Those are the 17" Trofeo 4s, or the 16"s??

They look really good! [thumb]
They're the 16s! Thanks, I really like them, really lightweight. And I never noticed until installing them this season that they still have OZ markings on them.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

eBay special. ST center caps finally came in. Guess I'll wash the car tomorrow to accent it even more.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yup, literally the first thing I did when I got mine. I hate the ugly blue ford caps. I don't know why they don't come that way from the factory, especially the black wheels.

Erick_V

Didn't do anything other than clean, grease and tighten my coilovers because my car has been getting hail damage and front end repairs (hit a tire shread at 70, pics earlier in this thread) for a month now. Dropped her off on Halloween. Have to reinstall my coils, front brace, manifold heat sheild, blackstone oil analysis, install my Dizzy ethanol guage, plugs, brake fluid, trans fluid and oil change before I autocross on Saturday. Should also mention I don't have possession of the car and I'm already registered. Wouldn't be a race weekend if I wasn't prepared for it at all lol. Wish me luck!

Installed my intercooler direct from Alibaba. I sourced the suppliers out that pretty much whoosh uses and got this shipped to me for 150 dollars. I didn't have to trim any pieces to make it fit, but it was tight. If ppl been trimming their bumpers to make it fit, it's pretty much user error. It's caught on something underneath or something jammed. I did have to remove the center mounting piece that the bumper bolts onto below the intercooler, as you can see in the middle picture, to make it fit as it is right now. There is room for adjustmust though. When I have time, I'll see if I can push the intercooler up higher.

Attachments

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Installed my intercooler direct from Alibaba. I sourced the suppliers out that pretty much whoosh uses and got this shipped to me for 150 dollars. I didn't have to trim any pieces to make it fit, but it was tight. If ppl been trimming their bumpers to make it fit, it's pretty much user error. It's caught on something underneath or something jammed.
If I was you id be looking into a Lower grill other than the stock one due to the fact that the OEM grill couldn't deflect a boulder to protect that there fancy new sparkly intercooler!