Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Might need to do the same for my drivers side. I’ll inspect when I install new suspension later this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mines a 2015, but you can see the new lca I got is stronger. The steel is formed with more lines and curves for more rigidity. Also, the bushing in the rear has a noticeably larger diameter. Be careful not too damage the new ball joint when putting the new lca in. I kept the cap on, and got the other 2 ends in first, then I attached the ball joint to the knuckle last. I had the cap off at first, and while focusing all my attention on getting the other 2 ends in, the brake dust shield could've pierced the rubber. Luckily, I realized how close they were and put the cap back on. Afterwards, I cut the rubber off the old one anyways to look at the ball joint inside and the rubber is surprising really thick and tear resistant.

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I assume this is a custom map from Mountune?
Yes. You just go on their site, tell them what mods you have, and they make you a tune to fit. I said I had an aftermarket intercooler, but I don't, yet. It's plenty cool out, now. I'll probably have to spring for one in the summer.
It's definitely a different beast from the MP215 (which I still have. I can use that on road trips where I can't get 93). I'm not sure if they offer the fine tuning anymore. I'll find out.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Re-flashed my MP215 with the mountune 93 octane tune. Moah powah, baby!
Now, I just gotta learn how to datalog so they can fine-tune it.
Seriously? How long has it been since you have flashed a new map? I'll bet its a night and day difference! I remember switching to Stratifiedflash tune.....you will never look back!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Seriously? How long has it been since you have flashed a new map? I'll bet its a night and day difference! I remember switching to Stratifiedflash tune.....you will never look back!

I've had the MP215 for 3 years. It's a good daily driver tune, but they had a sale, so I bought the new one. It doesn't seem to limit boost in the first 2 gears like the old one did, and it revs higher. Definitely kicked things up a notch.

Installed the Whoosh “Hybrid” RMM I got from [mention]4sfed4 [/mention] . I have to say the vibration reminds me of older hot hatches so I don’t mind it so far. I felt like this car was a little swishy and the clutch feeling didn’t exist anyways. This is definitely a step closer to race car.

Installed the Whoosh “Hybrid” RMM I got from [mention]4sfed4 [/mention] . I have to say the vibration reminds me of older hot hatches so I don’t mind it so far. I felt like this car was a little swishy and the clutch feeling didn’t exist anyways. This is definitely a step closer to race car.

I have the exact RMM color and everything. It tightens shifts up for sure and my speedo vibrates a little in cold weather, but It's worth it.

I have the exact RMM color and everything. It tightens shifts up for sure and my speedo vibrates a little in cold weather, but It's worth it.
Yeah, I wasn’t sold when I first cranked it up but after I put it in reverse to get out of the garage I was. The vibration and stiffness will definitely make standing starts much easier to gauge when the radio is cranked up since our clutch pedal is so light.

Switched from Android to iPhone as well and the Carplay USB hub finally showed up too. Very simply installation, only took me about 5 minutes, and most of that time was spent prying the old hub out of the center armrest.

View attachment 36501
Is this ^ done with the replaced USB hub (GJ7Z-19A387-B)? Or is it a different part number? i did a little research around the forum/ google before asking, but this is the first one i found with pictures related to the USB hub change. I really want this for my 2016..

SPhilli911

Going to put the stock sound symposer thing back in. After taking it out and putting in the Boomba symposer delete and driving it for a few months I realized I actually liked the sound pumped into the cabin like it was.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I cut, drilled and installed a 3/8" cutting board pedal spacer. Initially I made them out of the thicker white cutting board. It was too thick and did not leave many threads on the mounting posts.

I chose to use the red cutting board which is exactly 3/8". It's already installed, but the white ones are there for reference.

I love it. It's perfect. Fantastic.

* EDIT * Now to make a cutting board dead pedal. Damn, it's fun to be cheap.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I cut, drilled and installed a 3/8" cutting board pedal spacer. Initially I made them out of the thicker white cutting board. It was too thick and did not leave many threads on the mounting posts. I chose to use the red cutting board which is exactly 3/8". Thrift store score.

I love it. It's perfect. Fantastic. And inexpensive.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Picture no worky *