Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

So I'm not really sure all the terms to describe what I did today haha. 2.5 months ago, had a run in with a canyon wall that damaged one of the factory cold side intercooler pipe. Replaced that today after about 5 hours and about 5 times as many scrapes on my hands cuz MAN it's tight getting all the way up into the front of the engine bay to remove it. And in the process had to remove the clamps on my symposer and though I'm not gonna delete it, I feel for each and every one of you who have done so. That thing was a PAIN. While I had the car jacked up, also retightened the first clamp after the downpipe on my Thermal, it's been slowly working its way loose since the accident. Gonna need to buy a new clamp or go to an exhaust shop eventually methinks, this is the 3rd time I've reclamped it in those 2.5 months.

brbauer2

Installed my Dark ice Designs Dual hood Strut kit* It was a real treat with all the shit I have going on under the hood now. But looks great and seems to hold up the hood....Now comes the longevity test for these hood struts!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I have the V1 and still holding great 3ish years later.

Just got these in, now I need to find the time to install.

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk

I changed the oil and swapped the factory all seasons for the Indy's on Sparco's, side at a time.
Edit: and installed the Fumoto drain valve. Anybody else use a Fumoto oil drain valve?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
What is that with chains that's lifting the car?

I guess my FiST is Fast after all.....Raced some clown in a 6.2L Raptor from a 5mph roll and left him a car length behind up to 120mph.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
That’s legit! I kept up with a Porsche Caymen last week up to around 60mph and that was just too fast for the road. Bet he was surprised to see a little black egg keeping up with him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiestig

That’s legit! I kept up with a Porsche Caymen last week up to around 60mph and that was just too fast for the road. Bet he was surprised to see a little black egg keeping up with him lol
I help standard cayman owners here learn what it's like to poo themselves just a little as I roll by. It's the GT4's I still have a problem with

2016 bought brand new. IT IS TIME!

Just installed Dizzy Stage2 with burb

It's the Mountune B7 package so I also have the tune that came with it

Mishimoto downpipe

Next year...either S280 or Whoosh Hybrid

Update...Took the IC out and the top is is blown out! Look how the top is no longer flat.

Attachments

Last edited:

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I rotated the tires after our first Track Night of the season. Bridgestone RS-71s that only have ~7k on them and one track event -- the front pair are already down to the tread wear markers. I plan to run them for one more Track Night and then I'm switching to Hankook R-S4s, which I would have bought originally, but they weren't available at the time. The RS-71s handle very well but I know from past experience that the Hankooks last a lot longer and handle nearly as well.