Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

haste

1000 Post Club
Sold it to make room for the baby hauler(GTI). Very easy process. If anyone is on the lookout for a clean '17 with just under 20K miles, this is your car. Completely stock except some exterior mods(wing risers, d-spec taillights, clear 3rd brake light and blackout mirror turn signals) and a Mountune radiator.
I imagine it will be up on the Carvana website very soon. Car should be in Raleigh, NC.
456026_IMG_20210508_084718377.jpg

Finally got around to installing the Whoosh spec thermal exhaust after sitting in the basement since December and wow, it’s quiet and it sounds very very good when you go WOT. Also took down the trailer hitch the car came with, thing was very heavy, def saved some weight lol. Put my diffuser fins since I was at it. I did notice some vibration in the cabin like the resonator was hitting the metal plate it came with, it seemed to go away now, also it was smoking from one of the clamps after the cat but idk if it was from the oil the pipes came in since it wasn’t smoking consistently, might have to go and adjust the pipes and clamps later on but so far I like it. Turbomacs going on tomorrow

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Finally got around to installing the Whoosh spec thermal exhaust after sitting in the basement since December and wow, it’s quiet and it sounds very very good when you go WOT. Also took down the trailer hitch the car came with, thing was very heavy, def saved some weight lol. Put my diffuser fins since I was at it. I did notice some vibration in the cabin like the resonator was hitting the metal plate it came with, it seemed to go away now, also it was smoking from one of the clamps after the cat but idk if it was from the oil the pipes came in since it wasn’t smoking consistently, might have to go and adjust the pipes and clamps later on but so far I like it. Turbomacs going on tomorrow
Recheck clamps in 500 miles as they tend to loosen up* ask me how I know! Good choice!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Have you gotten the brakes hot enough yet to be able to tell a difference?
Ran it up to 115mph today and back down like a Rollercoaster. I'd have to infrared them TBH. Anything helps at this point.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dropped a headlight and broke a tab.
Heated the plastic, and stuck them back together. Melted in more plastic for more support. Seems pretty strong, but it's ugly!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Its hidden* no one will notice except you!