Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Symposer delete and this utter pain in the ass.. Was gonna wait till new turbo time but meh, wanted to tinker... I think I've actually pulled the motor in my dsm faster than I replaced this damn valve. I'm getting old 😭
When I capped off the oem diverter I was under the car for about an hour complaining and bending my arm through different areas and making up new curse words. The girlfriend was out there helping pass extensions and what not....

When I capped off the oem diverter I was under the car for about an hour complaining and bending my arm through different areas and making up new curse words. The girlfriend was out there helping pass extensions and what not....
This. The turbosmart valves are bubbled out a bit too so no easy direct socket placement. Ball end Allen wrenches were my friend. Once the world starts turning again and the rest of my parts come, the remaining installs will be easy tho! Planning on rocking 93/e30 tunes for a while before bigger turbo time.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
.......... The coolant is the new yellow motorcraft antifreeze.
I'm due for a flush. So they've converted from orange to yellow now? Got more info on the changes or claimed benefits; risks? Given the DexCool debacle (GM) I'm hesitant to be an early adopter of a new product though.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm due for a flush. So they've converted from orange to yellow now? Got more info on the changes or claimed benefits; risks? Given the DexCool debacle (GM) I'm hesitant to be an early adopter of a new product though.
None.... you can use either*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

It's backwards compatible so you can mix it with your orange coolant. I didn't even request for this one, the ford parts guy just sold it to me so I guess the orange has been superseded by the yellow now.

Paid into Ron’s retirement with a koni yellow purchase. I currently have a Cobb exhaust, airtec brake deflectors, symposer delete, koni yellows, rear camber plates, and 2 point whoosh trac bar waiting to be installed. Also have the intercooler bracket the replace that I broke during install and is currently held with zip ties.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I'm 6'3" and 280lbs....I mostly found myself sitting "on" the Recaros rather than "in" them. Plus for the price I sold them it was basically an even exchange for this seat/bracket and harnesses.
Crap, no way you could use them. I'm shorter and lighter, but still didn't like them.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk