Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

Someone did this to my Fiesta. Failed to yield on a left turn so it’s entirely the other drivers fault. Insurance company is trying to claim it as a total loss and write me a big check. I want a second opinion but I doubt I’ll get one. Just spend thousands on mods and installs. Don’t modify your daily. At any point someone on their phone or in a rush will ruin your car. My airbags didn’t even go off. These cars crunch easily I guess. Really bummed out about it. Still have parts in boxes from whoosh. Look for a a part out thread soon. hopefully the body shop takes off my parts before they take it to the crusher.
Nooo!! 😭
I'm a little surprised that they totalled it. Maybe the damage is worse than it looks, but mine was smashed up after my deer incident and they fixed it.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I would recommend a great body shop in Northridge. Did the rear bumper on my wife's car and it is perfect. If you can get it to him, I would get another quote. He's at RNJ Customs on Gresham St.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Year and mileage? I'm not surprised on the totaling. Hood, fenders (likely), front bumper, paint, two headlights, various brackets and grills, shroud, maybe crash bar, rad/support. Sorry for your loss.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Today after much procrastination I finally got it washed and waxed.I have such a long and elaborate procedure I go through to wash it that I have to get mentally geared up to do it.It was a perfect day today, about 60° and cloudy with no chance of rain, so I thought I'd get off my butt and do it before it gets hot as hell for good here.
I took my time and enjoyed it, had the radio in the background on the jazz station. It really is satisfying to see it shining and looking nice.Also, even though my wheels are the anthracite color so they don't really show too much brake dust, you don't realize how much is on there until you clean it off and see them actually shining also.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Today after much procrastination I finally got it washed and waxed.I have such a long and elaborate procedure I go through to wash it that I have to get mentally geared up to do it.It was a perfect day today, about 60° and cloudy with no chance of rain, so I thought I'd get off my butt and do it before it gets hot as hell for good here.
I took my time and enjoyed it, had the radio in the background on the jazz station. It really is satisfying to see it shining and looking nice.Also, even though my wheels are the anthracite color so they don't really show too much brake dust, you don't realize how much is on there until you clean it off and see them actually shining also.
Nothing like a car wash and some Spyro Gyra

Intuit

3000 Post Club
They'd be making lights for a vehicle that's been out of production for three years... and it'll take'em at least a year to run through the entire process of market research, draft design, engineering design, testing, certification, materials acquisition, tooling for mass manufacture, product marketing, taking orders from redistributors, etcetera.... Plus the EU vehicle line has projectors as standard equipment; that which some of us have ordered.

They'd be making lights for a vehicle that's been out of production for three years... and it'll take'em at least a year to run through the entire process of market research, draft design, engineering design, testing, certification, materials acquisition, tooling for mass manufacture, product marketing, taking orders from redistributors, etcetera.... Plus the EU vehicle line has projectors as standard equipment; that which some of us have ordered.
i mean, they JUST came out with new taillights tho….

Mountune radiator installed today! Honestly wasn't bad at all. I'm not a "newb" but hardly even intermediate and I found it fairly easy thanks to a single YouTube tutorial.

Otherwise did an E30 fill up. Fortunately, the one and only E85 station near me has consistently been E80, so can't complain there.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
i mean, they JUST came out with new taillights tho….
True, but this is just a minor tweak on an existing product. Given the aforementioned circumstances, supply chain issues and rising borrowing costs, getting the small business loan to ramp this up might even be an issue.

I do hope the petition succeeds, but at the same time Spec-D may end up having to charge prices that are similar to the custom options that were mentioned.