Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Took out the ST200 airbox and removed my one off GrayFiST Fog lamp assemblies that used one assembly for the connection for the Intake hose on the ST200 air box. Installed a MAP intake and put in Diode dynamics LED fog lights. Intake sounds and Turbo spool from my DHM360r kit are put on blast now X 10. The fog lights are a upgrade also...nice addition.
I love the MAP intake. Their welds are gorgeous. I like that is stays hard mounted to the engine only and can safely move with everything. Probably not a big pro, but something I was thinking about while installing it.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I love the MAP intake. Their welds are gorgeous. I like that is stays hard mounted to the engine only and can safely move with everything. Probably not a big pro, but something I was thinking about while installing it.
I bought the Powdercoated black version* They powdercoated the Evap harness connector ALOT. I had to dremel it down and use 3m scotch brite to nicely polish it. Then the 60 degree elbow is for a Stock crossover....NOT the Ramair. So i ended up with a 45 degree coupler in 3 inch to 2.5 that works for now. But i ended up getting another 60 degree elbow reducer in 3 inch to 2.5 inch from the UK as MAPs one is specially made and i could only find 45 & 90 degree elbow reducers in 3 inch to 2.5 inch everywhere but NO 60 degree anywhere in 3 to 2.5 inch.

I installed a ITG intake I picked up from whoosh and a tb torsion bar. The first drive with the intake on was hilarious, the inner kid in me just smiled haha. The turbo noises are loud as hell.

Attachments

Well I installed the COBB CAI on Saturday and hopefully when I get home the brake upgrade kit will be there to install, all 4 corners are getting the Pwr stop Z23 kit.

So since January 9 (purchase date)
Trans bushings
Short shifter
H&R springs
RSB
Shifter bushings
Cobb AP
Cat back exhaust
Tow hitch for bike rack
Tint
1" wheel spacers
Dual Port BPV
Clutch master cylinder

TBD
Recaro Buckets or some other aftermarket buckets (anything better than what this thing has)
Wheels/tires - Might just be tires

Probably done at that point as this will be my 15 year old sons car next year. I am just driving it till I can ride my motorcycles again.

I installed Whoosh’s subframe centering kit and a Swave and summit 4 point brace on the car. Unfortunately it started snowing and I just put on summer wheel and tire setup (340tw extreme contacts) so I couldnt take it for a test drive.

Attachments

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I installed Ruthenium one step colder spark plugs. I gapped the spark plugs at 0.26 the best I could. When I would let the pressure off the spark plug they would open back up a bit. I applied pressure with the spark plug tool several times. The biggest difference I noticed was the Spark plugs have a different tip. https://ngksparkplugs.com/en/products/ignition-parts/spark-plugs/ruthenium-spark-plugs#:~:text=DFE (double fine electrode) maximizes,life for high-heat engines.

I would highly recommend a torque wrench. I could basically hit the torque spec with just my hand on the extension. Also recommend a magnetic spark plug socket. I have a nice
Matco one. OEM plugs had 21,000 miles.

20230325_153313.jpg 20230325_153325.jpg 20230325_160422.jpg 20230325_160715.jpg 20230325_160725.jpg 20230325_160810.jpg

Last edited:
Was going to add a 3rd brake light flasher but I found some water in my spare wheels well. Did a quick tape job under the taillights. Looks like there’s some more inspecting/ repairing to be done. Small hairline cracks at seems by the lift gate/ weatherstripping.

Attachments

Installed the 2J Racing side exit I got. Thing sounds awesome! I bought a piece of 1/8” carbon fiber that I’m going to cut on the doall bandsaw at work, then I’ll rivet it to side skirt to make an exhaust shield.

Attachments

In the process of installing a boat load of parts but currently just got the transmission out so I can install an Mfactory LSD along with a new OEM dual mass fly wheel and the upgraded clutch from Ron at Whoosh.

Attachments

I think I may have hit the jackpot on this one... Taking a trip out to KY this weekend to scoop up some Fiesta Recaro seats. Already took my passanger seat out to make room for the Recaros. Guy is selling a complete front and rear set. They are dark grey color. I've heard for 14-15 Fiestas you can swap the seat harness over if the Recaros came from a 16+ Fiesta. I removed my seat harness from the passenger seat in case they are not 14-15 seats.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Took my Delta wing riser to the paint shop to be painted gloss black the same as my wing on my silver car. Body shop guy, Juan, said that he thought it was very well made item. Can't wait to see it on the car. Boomba wing risers anyone? Going cheap! I need someone to teach me how to post photos on the forum as I feel left out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Took my Delta wing riser to the paint shop to be painted gloss black the same as my wing on my silver car. Body shop guy, Juan, said that he thought it was very well made item. Can't wait to see it on the car. Boomba wing risers anyone? Going cheap! I need someone to teach me how to post photos on the forum as I feel left out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!
Just out of curiosity, how many others are running with the Delta wing riser?