Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Got this bad boy in after ordering it 4 months ago! Was gonna start painting the brakes though, and then the locking key to take the lugs off snapped in half. Now we have an adventure to find a replacement

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Very very tasty! Love the Screw covers. I removed the rubber bumpers on the bottom in the back and replaced all of the screw inserts also. Even though I likes the idea ferd covered theirs in a rubber so they resisted vibrating more than just plastic!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got this bad boy in after ordering it 4 months ago! Was gonna start painting the brakes though, and then the locking key to take the lugs off snapped in half. Now we have an adventure to find a replacement
Love their hose as it comes with the Wire wound silicone hose to prevent collapsing...even though we aren't running 100psi. Still its noice! Good choice!

Fiestig

Very very tasty! Love the Screw covers. I removed the rubber bumpers on the bottom in the back and replaced all of the screw inserts also. Even though I likes the idea ferd covered theirs in a rubber so they resisted vibrating more than just plastic!

Are there new MN plates this year? Haven't seen those yet?

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Love their hose as it comes with the Wire wound silicone hose to prevent collapsing...even though we aren't running 100psi. Still its noice! Good choice!

Didn't even know that about that. Got the Mountune one new (for about $50 less than regular price), mainly because I think it's the only one that fits the 16+ models without any mods for the evap harness

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Didn't even know that about that. Got the Mountune one new (for about $50 less than regular price), mainly because I think it's the only one that fits the 16+ models without any mods for the evap harness
It's a great mod. I'm not sure it gives any more power at my tune level, but it definitely gives me more whoosh and pshh sounds when I get on it. It gives me engine sounds that are so much nicer than the symposer, I'm really glad I deleted it.

The car is pretty quiet, for what it is. I'm the only person in the car who needs to hear the engine. When I get on it, it makes lovely sounds.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
It's a great mod. I'm not sure it gives any more power at my tune level, but it definitely gives me more whoosh and pshh sounds when I get on it. It gives me engine sounds that are so much nicer than the symposer, I'm really glad I deleted it.

The car is pretty quiet, for what it is. I'm the only person in the car who needs to hear the engine.
After I got the Mountune induction kit I figured I'd just finish off the induction pieces and be done with it. May get the crossover from Whoosh, might not we'll see. Haven't gotten a chance to hear it yet since my car is sat on jack stands since I can't get my lugs back on. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance! Figured when I get an S280 it would be a worth while mod to have.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Well, what do you think?

I want to know the good and bad. :)
Mine showed up late today, will install either tomorrow or Monday.

Looks perfect though, and unlike the plastic message/manufacturer ad logo ones, the local LEOs will have no excuse to pull you over because you have the bottom part of the plate covered. LOL

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Figured when I get an S280 it would be a worth while mod to have.
I figure that if/when I get an S280 (or whatever it's improved successor is by the time I decide to, or am able to go BT), that's when I will change the whole intake tract between the (ST200, which is on it's way to me from Ron) air box and snail.

Since that's when those parts may really be needed (or may even make any real difference), and everything is already apart anyway for that install.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I figure that if/when I get an S280 (or whatever it's improved successor is by the time I decide to, or am able to go BT), that's when I will change the whole intake tract between the (ST200, which is on it's way to me from Ron) air box and snail.

Since that's when those parts may really be needed (or may even make any real difference), and everything is already apart anyway for that install.
Mountune sold that part for the Euro-spec cars. Not for us.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8thGq90p2bI&list=PLoYvV0JjiZBWnUTFBl1BS_d_NGDeF2UqM&index=7

Ron made one that fits the American cars. If I were to want more power, with a hotter tune or a big turbo, I'd get it. Do it all at once, since it's all apart, anyway.

Clean it up, while you're under there.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Mountune sold that part for the Euro-spec cars. Not for us.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8thGq90p2bI&list=PLoYvV0JjiZBWnUTFBl1BS_d_NGDeF2UqM&index=7

Ron made one that fits the American cars. If I were to want more power, with a hotter tune or a big turbo, I'd get it. Do it all at once, since it's all apart, anyway.

Clean it up, while you're under there.
Yeah, I did not necessarily mean with all/exclusively Mountune parts, although I would've considered them when the time came, if they were made for our USDM specs. [wink]