Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I'm going to start just walking everywhere. I got this car so clean and smooth that I'm afraid to pull it out of the garage when I go in to work tomorrow. The wheels will be dirty within the first 10 miles these pads are so dusty. Half tempted to switch it to some HPSs. At least they won't get dusty from the moment I tap the brake pedal.

rexdriver85

I'm going to start just walking everywhere. I got this car so clean and smooth that I'm afraid to pull it out of the garage when I go in to work tomorrow. The wheels will be dirty within the first 10 miles these pads are so dusty. Half tempted to switch it to some HPSs. At least they won't get dusty from the moment I tap the brake pedal.
I hear you. Since I've gotten the car I spend like 3 hours each weekend detailing it, trying new products, etc.

I hate to even drive it after all that. Especially with the OEM pads, they are the worst I've ever experienced dust wise, not performance wise.

It looks good sir. [emoji106][emoji106]

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today?

Thanks! I couldn't spend that much time every weekend. My wife would kill me. I'm lucky if I get to wash it every weekend like I should.

I have discovered I like the Meguire's Ultimate liquid, especially over the NXT. The NXT leaves a film that is impossible to get off and it stains trim and course surfaces bad. The Ultimate does not. I put a second coat of Ultimate on it this morning and it still goes on super easy and wipes off the same without staining the trim. Time will tell how durable it is. It also seems to keep the natural color depth of the paint without trying to over do it.

These pads are as bad as the Stoptechs I had on my IS300 dust wise. Same issue. 10 miles and dust was already forming.

MOFiST

Received the no-pistons spacer [cool]& my new ST Suspension Springs from Germany.
The springs appear to be linear which could be a plus. The quoted drop is 20mm all round.
Another thing that sold me on them is they appear to have an ST Suspension Fiesta ST test car.
To top off the price was better with my exchange rate.
ST Suspensions 3 door Springs

I'm gonna see how these feel for now and maybe hit up some BC coils further down the road.

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Received the no-pistons spacer [cool]& my new ST Suspension Springs from Germany.
The springs appear to be linear which could be a plus. The quoted drop is 20mm all round.
Another thing that sold me on them is they appear to have an ST Suspension Fiesta ST test car.
To top off the price was better with my exchange rate.
ST Suspensions 3 door Springs

I'm gonna see how these feel for now and maybe hit up some BC coils further down the road.
Hi MOFiST

These springs look ok and 20mm is about as far as I want to lower my ST and I would prefer a linear rate spring as well.
Make sure you measure ride height before and after, quite often right height ends up lower that what is state.
Any idea on the spring rates ?.

MOFiST

Yeah i haven't got a clue on spring rates. I'll send an email off and try to find out. I'll get photos and take measures of the drop. I only wanted a small drop as well. 20mm is pretty much as low as I wanted. Hope it doesn't go beyond that.

Installed LED bulbs from Xenon Depot and removed my HID kit.

Then cleaned, vacuumed, and applied the decals I accumulated over the winter.

Parked it next to an RS TT at the store. It was an older gentleman that owned it and he had the "too good for you" attitude.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I had a buddy try to keep up with my Scion TC(very highly modded) through witchcraft at MMP at 110MPH in a 450WHP TT AWD and he spun off into the tire wall and destroyed his car. He was the opposite of some owners, body builder, Audi driver, very cool guy all around. The next winter he kicked my butt in an indoor kart racing series I founded and sponsored though, karts just beat up my old injuries to much so I had to stop driving them. Funny how many rear wheel and AWD cars I have beaten over the years in the 3 FWD cars I have built and I have build RWD, AWD cars as well, I actually like the challenge of making a FWD car fast more than the easier platforms.
--------------

What did I do to my car today, one more day of waiting for the DHM/RAAMaudio EFR turbo kit, one more day waiting for the Konig Helix 15x9 wheels to come into stock.