Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Installed my RallyArmor flaps. Installation itself wasn't too bad. Just took a lot of time. The hardest part is making sure it's angled correctly. It's difficult to do with the wheel off and tilted by the jack. I had to put the wheels on and use a ratcheting offset screwdriver to adjust the flap angle. Easier to do with the fronts as you can turn the wheel. Pretty tight doing the rears.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
They're black with a red pinstripe on the outside edge instead of all red.
Actually they are the same OE badge with a slightly smaller black overlay placed on top of the red.
I do like your description much better however.

Dave

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
A little late but the other day I decided to go ahead and upgrade to a DHM Garrett GTX2867r turbo Kit after the EFR was good but not where I wanted to be for next year and the stuff DHM has planned.. Now just waiting for the install and tuning results that will follow soon I hope.. Right Russ ole Buddy ;) just my personal opinion here but based on past work I think with the Tial parts and this kit it could be a very show friendly build now .. ;) have to work on a nicer looking engine cover perhaps..

What's the noticeable differences?
To me, the height is exactly where I want it. It's stiffer, yet it doesn't bounce like the H&Rs did. Keep in mind, I am on Koni STR.Ts though so the H&Rs may not have liked em. I'm just going off butt feel. Nothing technical. The Eibachs also seem more planted and comfier.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I parked my ST so I can put some miles on my 2011 V6 Mustang. Just got the engine rebuilt with all custom parts, enough for two turbos in my FiST. This will be my drag machine, once we sort out the tune, dyno it, and add nitrous. Soon to be the first V6 into the nines.

Roll cage installed.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
To me, the height is exactly where I want it. It's stiffer, yet it doesn't bounce like the H&Rs did. Keep in mind, I am on Koni STR.Ts though so the H&Rs may not have liked em. I'm just going off butt feel. Nothing technical. The Eibachs also seem more planted and comfier.
Good to know. I was either going to go eibach/cobb or mountunes. Another question, do you scratch your front end anywhere? Especially which the front splitter.

I parked my ST so I can put some miles on my 2011 V6 Mustang. Just got the engine rebuilt with all custom parts, enough for two turbos in my FiST. This will be my drag machine, once we sort out the tune, dyno it, and add nitrous. Soon to be the first V6 into the nines.
Love your collection of Fords

Off topic but how do you like the hot side charge pipe and does it fit perfectly with the cobb intercooler?
I believe there was a small noticeable difference with throttle response and turbo spool, maybe even a little more noise. BUT, I wanted those things, if you know what I mean... I will say, go for it. [rockon] As for install: Yes it fits perfectly to stock plumbing and was the easiest thing I did other than a Boomba oil cap haha. It does not directly connect to the Cobb FMIC and I have all other stock plumbing=perfect fit for me. According to all the research I've done, that is the only necessary piece to replace hose-wise with stock turbo.