Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Pulled my FiST out of storage and finally installed the Mountune radiator I bought last year!! I bought the hose kit too but only installed the upper hose since the lower one is a real B#!ch to get to. funny how I changed the rad. in less than 3 hours but am stymied by a stupid hose. Any of you guys who changed that one...hats off to you! I can't get my f-in hand anywhere near the top hose clamp.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Pulled my FiST out of storage and finally installed the Mountune radiator I bought last year!! I bought the hose kit too but only installed the upper hose since the lower one is a real B#!ch to get to. funny how I changed the rad. in less than 3 hours but am stymied by a stupid hose. Any of you guys who changed that one...hats off to you! I can't get my f-in hand anywhere near the top hose clamp.
How was the fit, did it go in like the oem radiator?

17x7.5 OZ superturismo lm and continental extremecontact sports 205/45.
Those were all I wanted until the Fifteen52 Podium's came out and at the time when I got them were cheaper. Also wanted silver and not something dark but holy shit that looks great on orange. Would be jumping up in my seat seeing that go down the road.

Looks downright spacious. Now I see a likely way that the factory got the engine/trans installed and connected. Even with all that removed, it still looks like a fun job getting to the alternator LoL.
the mechanic said that the thermostat was like playing tetris. mad respect to anyone here doing all of the work themselves. shit takes talent. cost me over 750 to get all that stuff installed

It's been a while since I've really done much with the FiST aside from daily driving it, however it got some good lovin' this weekend for Spring! [twothumb]

Did a full detail, touching every surface inside and out, excluding the underside and engine bay(a project for soon). The door jams and door hinges really needed some attention after winter time, so they got cleaned as well! This White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat shows a lot of dirt, but looks so damn good when it's clean! :love:
IMG_4013.jpeg

Also decided to do an an oil change at 33,779 miles, about 500 miles shy of my normal 5,000 mile service interval. I drained my Damond Motorsport Oil Catch Can as well that I installed about 1K miles ago and only a few drops of tea came out of it. [dunno]
IMG_4148.jpeg

I also cleaned my ITG Foam Air Filter using my PJ1 Kit since it was dirty. It's pretty obvious that between my ST200 Airbox and the Velossa Tech Big Mouth that my Air Filter gets dirtier a lot faster than the normal paper filter would with the stock airbox, which means she's getting allllllll of the cool air. [driving]
IMG_4150.jpeg

I also had my local Discount Tire balance and rotate my Firestone Indy 500's. I didn't buy the tires from them originally, so they charged me the one time fee of $40 to balance/rotate, after which each balance/rotation will be free in the future. I showed up for my appointment 25mins early, and they had me out the door with my receipt in hand 5mins before my appointment time. [clap] I'm getting ready to put $1600 worth of tires on my Jeep Cherokee XJ, so needless to say they'll be getting my business again. [thumb]
IMG_4134.jpeg
IMG_4136.jpeg

After having the tires balanced, I decided to do a little bit of canyon carving and hit a local hike as well in Prescott National Forest.
IMG_3872.jpeg
IMG_3876.jpeg

All of that hiking deserved a couple of garage beers and caught the Sunday evening sunset. [cheers]
IMG_4170.jpeg

I've got quite the list of mods that I've been slacking on installing for a while, including:

-Mountune Triple Pass Radiator(priority since it's starting to really warm up here!)
-Pierce 6-point chassis brace
-Powerflex Engine and Trans Motor Mount Inserts
-Garage Line Accelerator Pedal Spacer
-Hella Sharptone Dual Horns
-Interior LED Bulbs
-Boosted Designs Backlit Deadpedal
-Blend Door Actuator(which failed around 4K miles ago and I've gotten so used to the clicking that I barely even notice it anymore :ROFLMAO: )

Attachments

Last edited:
I’ve had 3 fail in that mileage. Reminds me, need to order my driver side one!
That's crazy.. wonder what causes some to wear out sooner than others..

Oh so there's one on either side?? The loud clicking is coming from the drivers side on mine.. I got the 3-door version if that makes any difference. We have no dual zone climate control on our model.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

the mechanic said that the thermostat was like playing tetris. mad respect to anyone here doing all of the work themselves. shit takes talent. cost me over 750 to get all that stuff installed
I got a mechanic at my work to disconnect the air conditioning line and remove the gas and the alternator for me then I replaced the thermostat and housing. Wasn't too hard with all that removed.

Today I did engine oil and filter, cleaned the MAF sensor and the air cleaner.

Then did a car wash. Took it for a drive and goes really good but still needs another throttle body clean by the feel.. not as happy to rev right out..

I think those new coils have really helped, new injectors would be a good go sometime.. Would prefer some kind of better quality aftermarket ones.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Cleaned her up. OZ and ZIII back on. Swapped back over to custom E30 tune.

Man did I forget how strong it was.

Depos still waiting for me to put on...thinking I'm going get some ppf put on them first.

Come to think of it my turbo needs to get installed as well...blasphemous

Attachments

Cleaned her up. OZ and ZIII back on. Swapped back over to custom E30 tune.

Man did I forget how strong it was.

Depos still waiting for me to put on...thinking I'm going get some ppf put on them first.

Come to think of it my turbo needs to get installed as well...blasphemous
How bright are the taillights with the tinted spec-d lights? I cant decide if i want to go tinted or just get red and add a lighter film

I would prefer not to get rear ended lol