Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Big turbo tunes

So last fall I finished my 2860 install and got fully tuned on 93 and E30. I'm happy with the cars performance and am ready for spring to get here so I can bring it back out and maybe put it on a Dyno. Now that I really don't have anything left to do to the car I've just been wondering if anyone has gone big turbo with one tuner, gotten tuned and then tried another tuner just out of curiosity.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So last fall I finished my 2860 install and got fully tuned on 93 and E30. I'm happy with the cars performance and am ready for spring to get here so I can bring it back out and maybe put it on a Dyno. Now that I really don't have anything left to do to the car I've just been wondering if anyone has gone big turbo with one tuner, gotten tuned and then tried another tuner just out of curiosity.
I have had multiple Tuners Also* All have been different from each other and some better than others that's for sure.

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #3
I have had multiple Tuners Also* All have been different from each other and some better than others that's for sure.
Would you say it was worth it, buying more tunes and going through more revisions?

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #5
Well I will probably just stay with what I've got and save the money

Most pro tuners will get you within 10-20hp of your setups potential pretty easily. If you want to see if you have any low hanging fruit you can watch your datalogs and see if your ignition timing corrections are wandering, or see if you fueling is on point. It usually is not worth pursing marginal gains unless you are racing, tuning yourself and you're bored, or have lots of disposable income.