Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Canadian ST owners unite!

mrtn

Don't wait on me. I was really only interested in the shift boot. But was waiting on pics to really decide if I wanted all if it.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I don't mind splitting it up if you both want separate items.

Here are the pictures - I don't have the new set in my hands but I assume they're virtually identical, minus the bit of wrinkle.

mrtn

I'm liking that shift boot... Maybe me and iliptikal can work something out... Why is it you are selling these again?

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
USPS had these fall off the belt and the packaging was destroyed. They were covered in mold when I got them - you can see some of the remainder on the foam backing pieces. I just cleaned them up really good and figured I could offset some of the cost of the set. I've been waiting 3 months for these! Picking up the new set tomorrow from the post office.

Hey guys Trung here! I will be getting mine this week in black with no options! Had to jump on the deal to get 0% financing! I'm from Brantford, Ontario, work in Oakville and I plan on Autocrossing mine as well! [clap][wrenchin]