Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Canadian ST owners unite!

I went to Maclin Ford in Calgary, Toronto is a little bit far for me, haha.

I didn't go in trying to order a 2015, they had one in stock that had been completely plasti-dipped. It had the moon roof and Nav, but I wasn't a fan of the exterior or how many KM's were on it so I decided to order one instead. They did all the paper work up as a 2014, but I guess the plant is already pumping out 2015's now.

I went to Maclin Ford in Calgary, Toronto is a little bit far for me, haha.

I didn't go in trying to order a 2015, they had one in stock that had been completely plasti-dipped. It had the moon roof and Nav, but I wasn't a fan of the exterior or how many KM's were on it so I decided to order one instead. They did all the paper work up as a 2014, but I guess the plant is already pumping out 2015's now.
Yeah the ford I went to told meme they sstop ordering 2014 models in may/june so.... yeah...

Dealerships can vary so much on their policies sometimes, you could try other locations and see if they will play ball

Another thing you can try is tweeting to @FordCanada

"I was refused Ford employee pricing when I tried to place an order for a Fiesta ST by ___[dealership here]____."

They watch that like crazy and you will get a very fast response, haha

New to this forum, but I've had my TB FiST since September 2014. Prince George, BC. There are 3 other FiSTs I see on the road here, and a TB 2015 on the showroom floor right now.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Ordered a fully loaded FiST from Young and Steels. Added winter rim/tires, MP215, Ford racing Cat back, all the cargo protection gear and the illuminated sill plate and a Ford auto dimming mirror with homelink. The wait is K I L L I N G me!!!!

Ordered a fully loaded FiST from Young and Steels. Added winter rim/tires, MP215, Ford racing Cat back, all the cargo protection gear and the illuminated sill plate and a Ford auto dimming mirror with homelink. The wait is K I L L I N G me!!!!
Must have cost a pretty penny. We should do a meet up once you get it. I'd like to hear the ford racing exhaust!

Didn't think to ask on here. But last month I seen a Green Envy in downtown Vancouver... It had either Saskatchewan or Alberta plates I think? I don't remember. Not local though. Pulled up next to you briefly and waved in my Green Envy. Anyone on here?

Was the first time I'd seen another Green Envy. Still have not seen another local one.

JAD

Watch for a Tuxedo Black FiST in Burnaby/East Van area this weekend. I'm coming down from PG!
Welcome to Lower Mainland!

I'll be hanging around in Burnaby area this weekend. Watch out for a Race Red FiSt with race stripes on roof.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Anyone with the Storm Recaro's want a full interior set up of Redline Goods goodies?

http://www.redlinegoods.com/Fiesta11shiftboot.php

I had a shipping fiasco with my first order and have a replacement set being sent out - that being said, I cleaned up the first set and they look good enough to be installed I think. With a discount off of list I figure they could be a good mod for someone.

I paid $250 for all of the pieces with Charcoal leather and White stitching (to match the Storm Recaro seats I have). Does someone want them for $100 plus shipping? I want to open this up to Canadian's only for the moment, hoping for a local / quick sale.

mrtn

Anyone with the Storm Recaro's want a full interior set up of Redline Goods goodies?

http://www.redlinegoods.com/Fiesta11shiftboot.php

I had a shipping fiasco with my first order and have a replacement set being sent out - that being said, I cleaned up the first set and they look good enough to be installed I think. With a discount off of list I figure they could be a good mod for someone.

I paid $250 for all of the pieces with Charcoal leather and White stitching (to match the Storm Recaro seats I have). Does someone want them for $100 plus shipping? I want to open this up to Canadian's only for the moment, hoping for a local / quick sale.
Do you have any of your own pics?

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Do you have any of your own pics?
I just threw this up on a whim. I can get pictures of the items for sure. It completely slipped my mind but the foam for the center console may need replacement - it got wet, was wrapped up and then got mouldy. I cleaned it then washed it in the dryer but the foam still shows some spots, don't think it smells though...

Pictures will happen this afternoon.