Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Canadian ST owners unite!

Yessir. I forgot that it's also equipped with a Borla catback exhaust. I can't live without my Borla's!!

Unfortunately I live off of the paved path and so the Fiesta regularly sees gravel - I can't wait for the Rally Armor flaps to come out. And that's my excuse for not having any half decent pictures of it - it's always dirty!
you shouldn't have told me about the borla-now I HAVE to hear it lol! I have the fswerks but it's nothing like the borla I had on my SiR :p

New member here from Ottawa. Picked up Black FiST with sunroof, painted wheels and Calipers from Kanata Ford. They have like another 6 in stock.

Just picked it up Thursday, wicked little car. Love it.

Also MCO member, Rally is my discipline, wicked to see ACP set a new MWHC 2wd record last weekend in his Team O'Neil prepared FiST. Going to keep mine of gravel as much as possible for now, can't wait for Rally Armor flaps either.

After engine break-in I'll be taking it to CMP, or at least before the end of the summer.

Cheers!

Matt

Welcome, Matt!
I got mine at Kanata Ford too... my break-in is just about complete. I might be at the next MCO Autocross (next Sunday)... my brother says he'll kill me if I don't go, but I still need to get a helmet before then. Hope to see you around! Haven't had a real life spotting of another FiST yet.

Thanks Doozer, I know one other guy from Alymer who has a ST. Another rally guy too.

I was considering another WRX, but the price is more appealing, and Subaru just doesn't do deals.

I don't think I've seen any other fist on the road yet either. GL at AutoX if you make it next week, I'll be up near Bancroft for Black Bear Rally.

OP
lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #85
Welcome. Im up in petawawa area. We should get some fists together and do a ride

I've seen an orange FiST in my neighbourhood twice over the last 2 days. I think I saw a woman driving it this morning. That was my first sighting of another owner.

Hey Jlittle
I'm in Markham. Pro Blue just joined a few weeks ago. Sucks that Ford just started their employee pricing this week. I wonder if I can get a price adjustment even though I was happy with my deal

Hey guys i'm gonna order stage one to Vancouver Canada and i was wondering if theres any other Vancity FiST drivers who got the stage one also. What kind of duty did u guys pay and who delivered it

stbarrie

Hello,

New member in Barrie. Lonely being a Fist owner in these parts, haven't seen another on the road in weeks and I drive all over the GTA.

OP
lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #94
Hello and welcome. Im in petawawa area and am yet to see one. Ive had my FiST since october. Last FiST i saw on the road was in delaware the last day i was there (4 month stay) .

Accepted delivery on last Friday, this happened Saturday. image.jpg

Stopped at a stop sign patiently waiting to make a left when a dodge sx understeers around the corner right into me. Slightly damp road, 195km on the odo. Lame as poo.

CanadianST

Accepted delivery on last Friday, this happened Saturday. View attachment 1523

Stopped at a stop sign patiently waiting to make a left when a dodge sx understeers around the corner right into me. Slightly damp road, 195km on the odo. Lame as poo.
I would have been McFurious. Always ends up being some rust bucket piece of crap that'll hit your new car. Hope your insurance will take care of you and everything will be fixed soon!

Accepted delivery on last Friday, this happened Saturday. View attachment 1523

o god that sucks >_<;
such a pretty car now ruined >.<:

hope everything is going well with no problem/issue with the insurance company

^^ Ouch, that sucks

I'd be raging at the driver of the Dodge [hatchet]

I ordered mine about a week ago; Molten Orange w/ orange seat inserts. I figured I might as well have a little fun with the colour! This will be my first Ford ever. They informed me this week that it will be a 2015 MY too.

I decided to finance it, they gave me 1.49% over 60 months. Normally I would just pay it out, but that is cheaper than my mortgage rate!! I got the Ford employee pricing and deliverly allowance; total all in damage was 26K flat.

This will be replacing my current Autocross car; a 1988 Isuzu I-mark Turbo RS, lol.

^^ Ouch, that sucks

I'd be raging at the driver of the Dodge [hatchet]

I ordered mine about a week ago; Molten Orange w/ orange seat inserts. I figured I might as well have a little fun with the colour! This will be my first Ford ever. They informed me this week that it will be a 2015 MY too.

I decided to finance it, they gave me 1.49% over 60 months. Normally I would just pay it out, but that is cheaper than my mortgage rate!! I got the Ford employee pricing and deliverly allowance; total all in damage was 26K flat.

This will be replacing my current Autocross car; a 1988 Isuzu I-mark Turbo RS, lol.
Not bad
Which ford you go to?
Toronto?

The one i wwent to told me 2015 models won't have employees pricing... I guess they were trying to get rid kof thr 2014