Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Didn't happen without pics Sourskits
I ordered it in June. And he told me it would be early July. I guess some parts of it were not the way he wanted them to be when they were fabbed, so they had to re-do them. I was told early August in early July, so I'm hoping it will come in very soon :)

You guys know I'm a post whore. I'll be posting everything from install pics to good impressions to bad observations.

I will say... Joe pleaded to me that it is loud. And it will require a "half moon " cut into the cowl edge. To which I replied... "LLEEEEEEEEE ROOOOOYYYYYYYYY JJJJEEENNNNKKKKIIIINNNNS !!!"

http://youtu.be/LkCNJRfSZBU

I am being patient. Trying to be at least :)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I ordered it in June. And he told me it would be early July. I guess some parts of it were not the way he wanted them to be when they were fabbed, so they had to re-do them. I was told early August in early July, so I'm hoping it will come in very soon :)

You guys know I'm a post whore. I'll be posting everything from install pics to good impressions to bad observations.

I will say... Joe pleaded to me that it is loud. And it will require a "half moon " cut into the cowl edge. To which I replied... "LLEEEEEEEEE ROOOOOYYYYYYYYY JJJJEEENNNNKKKKIIIINNNNS !!!"

LOL sunds like the hard charge pipes from Levels I might see this month yet.. wait what is it already the 30th and no shipping info .. hmmmm
Sounds like It will be a cool install when ya get it .. I understand the PW thing too LOL

airjor13

2000 Post Club

Holy Shhhi.....Leee Roya Jenkins......I remember the first time my friend showed me that, I laughed so hard I cried so hard my nose bleed

I could totally nerd out on the Leeroy Jenkins thing, but i'll just say I can't wait for pics Sourskittle. It does look really nice from what i've seen of Joe's pics, wish I had the spare cash to just turn it into a track car and have a DD on the side.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
My kids love that movie "that's so you dad".
Sometimes... You don't get to pick your nickname... But I rolled with it :)

If you look at the K&N website they have a cold air intake they just put out for the fist. Complete with dyno charts and its not the one for the na fiesta thats been around.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I will be shocked if it comes out by SEMA. But idgaf. I have a turboback and fmic coming tuesday and my coils at long long last showed up. This thing will be a whole other animal by SEMA 2014.

TheStig

Just ordered a polished Injen intake myself. 230$ shipped from Horsepower Direct. Heck yes. Im excited.