Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I don't think I could be anymore excited...

haste

1000 Post Club
just ordered full stage 3 from CP-E. I already have the CP-E rear motor mount and have been eyeing their products for a long time. I know they are a little expensive but they seem to do extensive R&D for their products and their craftsmanship is second to none. The wife finally gave me the go ahead...full pics and videos will be posted during/after the installs! Shaking in my boots I am so psyched!
I've got the cobb accessport ordered from Mountune so Randy should be able to help me out with tuning!

C. love

Wish I was rich like you[bigcry] congrats, should be a hoot once installed.
Maybe he saved up putting in them long hours at Mickey D's or maybe he is an adult with some expendable income.

Haste you will be surprised how cool these cars become with some love. i have been adding parts slowly over 2 years just added an exhaust to the tune, intake and FMIC I already had and wow it helped. It was so nice i bought a DP the next day lol. Cool buy man

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I've got the cobb accessport ordered from Mountune so Randy should be able to help me out with tuning!

If you think you are excited now, Just wait until you get a tune from Randy.

Dave

OP
haste

haste

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Everything but the intake has shipped! I will post pictures of the parts before/after install. I also plan on weighing the stock parts and compare with the new, and perform SPL testing before/after. [:D]

FistSt215

A lot companies offer free shipping when you spent a certain amount . Dude just spent 2,500 dollars worth of stuff lol

OP
haste

haste

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Haha, yeah... I was a little bummed at the shipping cost but it is a lot of stuff...
Just tracked the packages and I should be receiving them tomorrow! Woo.

OP
haste

haste

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Got everything but the intake today. I was expecting the dual tips for the exhaust since that is the only one they show in the pictures on their website...not sure what the deal is. Hopefully it will get straightened out.

Some pics!

OP
haste

haste

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
Looks like you got hooked up with a sweet discount. $1 can buy you...ummm... not sure what it can buy you anymore
lol. I had no idea i had any discount before I placed the order. I told the wife I got one, but she didn't ask how much. [giddy]

OP
haste

haste

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Got a few things installed. The downpipe install didn't go so well and the top bolt started to round off so my buddy and i called it quits until i get a 10mm bolt extractor. Got the catback installed with the stock downpipe. intercooler is on and intake is installed. fitment of everything has been perfect. cp-e failed to include the dual tip in the box i received but they are supposed to be shipping it to me free of charge. the single tip is kind of growing on me.

here is a quick vid of the exhaust, this is with all other components install except the catless downpipe. sounds excellent, imo. even my wife approves!

[video]https://youtu.be/wzqRkiXvvj4[/video]

before and after pics of the intake. i dont have any pics of the exhaust, atm.