Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MRX Short block aux fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #183
Update alert!!! Clutch is fried. My car is making too much power. It is. It’s like an avalanche. Any suggestions for clutch options will be greatly appreciated [ohcrap][burnout]

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Update alert!!! Clutch is fried. My car is making too much power. It is. It’s like an avalanche. Any suggestions for clutch options will be greatly appreciated [ohcrap][burnout]
our sponsored hybrid car that drag races makes over 400whp and 400wtq uses a Spec Stage 3+ with a new OEM flywheel. I'm certain it would hold for your set up

I agree. The RS wing is made for the RS. I won’t do it. I have to look into some carbon offerings 😃
You should look into the delta styling S-RR50 full carbon spoiler if you want that carbon look. I am in love with the spoiler!

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #189
You should look into the delta styling S-RR50 full carbon spoiler if you want that carbon look. I am in love with the spoiler!
Yah that could be the one. But I’m still in love with silver egg even more so now with the Mountune splitter 🤗

Se7eN

Im running the Spec Stage 3 from Whoosh, as the tq on the MRX wont ever reach the level its rated for.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #191
Update alert!!! Clutch is not fried it slipped a bit yesterday. New clutch definitely going in at some point. This thing is a rocket btw. Now I can’t remember what stock performance was like but this set up is very responsive once I’m past 5mph. I found a road in the cornfields of Mexico and stayed in it 2nd through 4th. WTF it is fast. Like ever taken off in a jet fast. No lag between shifts. The tuneable TS bov works. In 6th gear on highway duty above 3k rpm it is berry berry nice when I give it the juice. Other than the clutch slipping, which I should have swapped out, this setup is making me happy. It’s a car that makes you think before you depress the gas pedal. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Last edited:
OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #192
Vega mototworks stage 1 wing extension not going on the car. It’s just a piece of flat stock aluminum. It’s ugly and cheap. Deburred, sanded, primed and painted it. Mocked it up and there was no way I was drilling holes in the stock wing to put this abomination on. No wonder they won’t take any returns.
Caveat emptor [party]

Vega mototworks stage 1 wing extension not going on the car. It’s just a piece of flat stock aluminum. It’s ugly and cheap. Deburred, sanded, primed and painted it. Mocked it up and there was no way I was drilling holes in the stock wing to put this abomination on. No wonder they won’t take any returns.
Caveat emptor [party]
hey man been wondering how your build is going super excited to see the finished product

Status
Not open for further replies.