Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New DHM 3" Vband Exhaust!

Trader history for Based (0)

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #124
Alright where do I pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DHM1

1000 Post Club
side note, that is one of the crispest BOV sounds. which one is that?
Turbo smart. I preach all the time they are the best. Problem is everyone gets it but don't know how to adjust it lol.

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #131
Yup! Also the dump option will be in the group buy.

Russ

What is the dump option?

DHM1

1000 Post Club
When is DHM making an exhaust?

What is the dump option?

Because this exhaust is all vband it can be removed in minutes so we are giving a dump option for those that want to drop weight and are ok with loud ass dump lol

For example go to the drag strip and take the exhaust off in 5-10min and put the dump on.

Russ

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

Nice finish welded picture

Russ

Personally, I think it looks unbelievably GREAT as it sits right there (kind of 'purposeful and INDUSTRIAL strength' looking! [thumb]), and it does not even need the full bling polish treatment! [nono]

But I also know that most on here are going to want that, so I understand the rationale. ;)

Now you are making me sad, and possibly regretful for buying the Nexus system (and I already black CeraKoted the whole tail pipe section). [:(]

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Personally, I think it looks unbelievably GREAT as it sits right there (kind of 'purposeful and INDUSTRIAL strength' looking!), and it does not even need the full bling polish treatment! [nono]

But I also know that most on here are going to want that, so I understand the rationale. ;)
We are looking to take our products to the AMS, Cobb and etc level. We know performance we just want the whole experience to be on point.

Russ

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #135
Because this exhaust is all vband it can be removed in minutes so we are giving a dump option for those that want to drop weight and are ok with loud ass dump lol

For example go to the drag strip and take the exhaust off in 5-10min and put the dump on.

Russ

Oh ok that's cool!

TUX15ST

I thought the dump was just built into the system, or are you saying there will be two different versions? One with 3 pieces as you've shown and 1 with 2 pieces? No dump/extra v band?

PS what is the weight looking like on this anyway?

DHM1

1000 Post Club
I thought the dump was just built into the system, or are you saying there will be two different versions? One with 3 pieces as you've shown and 1 with 2 pieces? No dump/extra v band?

PS what is the weight looking like on this anyway?
I'll post the dump in the next post. You just take off the mid section or the mid and rear section. Only two vband clamps and hangers 5-10 min of work tops and install the dump just one clamp.

The exhaust weighs 29-30lbs so it 1-2 lbs less than the stock exhaust! Which is great compared to the fact it's full 3", dual resonators and vbands.

Russ

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #139
When is DHM making an exhaust?

That's awesome dude I'll probably buy the dump too just to see if I like it. I also have the crackle option for my Stratified Flash Tune and I can't wait to hear how the crackles sound on the open dump lol