Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Order Date/Build Date/Delivery Date Thread

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
ETIS does show the Euro inverted dates, because my build date on that site is 13.07.2016. It took almost exactly a month, until August 12, to get delivered to me here on the central East coast.
OK, THANKS A TON!!!! [twothumb]

At least now I have a clue about when I might be 'mobile' again, instead of trying to 'pull teeth' from my VERY unresponsive/uncooperative dealer for that info they are supposed to be keeping me up to date on, but refuse to be bothered with since it is a low profit margin car. [mad]

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
My dealer was very helpful, but I also got updates by calling Ford. They were able to tell me when it was put on a rail car, and track it along the way. Since you don't have a good dealer, that might be a good source of information.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
My dealer was very helpful, but I also got updates by calling Ford. They were able to tell me when it was put on a rail car, and track it along the way. Since you don't have a good dealer, that might be a good source of information.
Yes, I am going to call Ford tomorrow, since it seems that the dealer I had the misfortune to have to buy from, is ONLY concerned with the high buck profit sales/orders, and everyone else who bought a lower price point model from them can go pound salt as far as they are concerned. [mad]

M-Sport, has yours been delivered yet? My build date is Sept 12, still waiting for delivery here in Virginia. I was expecting this week, but nothing yet.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
M-Sport, has yours been delivered yet? My build date is Sept 12, still waiting for delivery here in Virginia. I was expecting this week, but nothing yet.
Don't hold your breath, since mine was built on 9/7, and it is still not here yet.

They (Ford and now the dealer once I called and complained about them TO Ford!) now say either today (Sat.) or Monday, but I will believe it when I am driving it!!
They had BETTER give me this car with MAXIMUM discounts AND 0% financing for all of the shit and inconvenience they put me through. [mad]
(And you can BET that I am mentioning Koons Ford selling mostly loaded ones for <$17K as well!)

Ford should be ASHAMED of themselves taking 45+ days to ship a simple car a couple thousand miles to a customer who has a deposit sitting on said car (besides the 2-3 months they take to build it)!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
At this point, I am sorry I did not just rent a car, or take a train, and go to the Koons Ford dealers in the Baltimore area, since they have MANY stripped, 400A only, Magnetic FiSTs either sitting right on their lot, or on their way in, and for almost $1.5K less than what Fred Beans wants to charge me for the 'pleasure' of waiting. [mad][?|]

Update; They just informed me it came off the trailer at 3:30 today.

IF they do not at least come close to matching Koons' $17,176 price after incentives, but before all the other crap (tax, tags, fees, etc.), I am asking for my deposit back, and heading south to buy the car.

At this point, I am sorry I did not just rent a car, or take a train, and go to the Koons Ford dealers in the Baltimore area, since they have MANY stripped, 400A only, Magnetic FiSTs either sitting right on their lot, or on their way in, and for almost $1.5K less than what Fred Beans wants to charge me for the 'pleasure' of waiting. [mad][?|]

Update; They just informed me it came off the trailer at 3:30 today.

IF they do not at least come close to matching Koons' $17,176 price after incentives, but before all the other crap (tax, tags, fees, etc.), I am asking for my deposit back, and heading south to buy the car.
Were you able negotiate a lower price? I'm not sure if I would be able to, I already signed off on the payment agreement and put a down payment. If you got yours already, it sounds like I should be getting mine no later than next weekend considering my build date is only a week after yours.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Were you able negotiate a lower price? I'm not sure if I would be able to, I already signed off on the payment agreement and put a down payment. If you got yours already, it sounds like I should be getting mine no later than next weekend considering my build date is only a week after yours.
I am going to the dealer today (Monday) at 12:00 to sit down and negotiate a final price, and will take the car home this afternoon if satisfied with the price/finance deal.

Like I said, if they do not consider what they put me through (along with Ford), and even take a loss if necessary, I am walking out of there and going to Koons or elsewhere, and will dis Fred Beans every chance I get both online, to Ford Customer Service, and to anyone else who asks about their dealership in person.

This was hands down, THE SINGLE WORST new car buying experience I have EVER had in ~45 years of driving.[thumbdown]

Like This Post Yes
Order Date: October 8, 2016 (2017 model year)
Build Date: November 28, 2016
Delivery Date: December 31, 2016
Exterior: Platinum white
Interior: Smoke
Options: Nav, Moonroof, Black 17" with red calipers

Order Date: November 23, 2016 (2017 model year)
Build Date: February, 10 2017
Delivery Date: Hopefully between March 12th - 16th (the car seems to be taking the scenic route from Texas to California via Nebraska)
Interior: Smoke Recaros
Options: Black Wheels with red calipers, Recaro Seats

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Delivery Date: Hopefully between March 12th - 16th (the car seems to be taking the scenic route from Texas to California via Nebraska)
Yeah, I think that mine did a similar inter-mountain western 'tour', plus shipping to Canada, before it got to me as well. [mad]

Yeah, I think that mine did a similar inter-mountain western 'tour', plus shipping to Canada, before it got to me as well. [mad]
I'm trying to stay patient... which is difficult when the delivery window was extended. I have to remind myself that I am very particular in the things I like and it will be worth the wait.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm trying to stay patient... which is difficult when the delivery window was extended. I have to remind myself that I am very particular in the things I like and it will be worth the wait.
Yeah, mine took over three months to build, and then another 6 weeks just to ship it to me!! [rolleyes] [???:)]

At first, I was so frustrated, angry, (and had a sense of the delivery being 'anti-climatic'/joyless) about the excessive wait, dealer incompetence, and hearing that others paid much less for loaded cars than I paid for a stripped car, it did NOT seem like it was worth the wait.

Also, coming from an NA car which could do a mid 12 second quarter mile at 115 mph with a road race suspension on it did not help at all. [:(]
But, NOW every minute I drive this thing, all of that crap fades into a distant bad dream, such is the "character and personality" of this ride, DESPITE it being 'wrong wheel drive'. [grinking] [thumb]

Delivery Date: March 16, 2017
It made it's first commute to work today!

So long! I think my dealer had no allocation...

Ok updating

Order Date: January 1st 2017
VIN: March 3rd 2017
Build Date: May 8th 2017
Dealer arrival date: June 19 2017
Delivery Date: June 26th 2017
Exterior: Orange Spice
Options: Recaro Seats

Last edited:
Hi guys
Order mine today
Hope to drive it before snow came here
Little update
VIN july 25
Build date august 28

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
In the past, some have waited close to 6 months for an ordered FiST, especially in Canada.

Mine took well over 4 months to get to me here in the states, almost 2 months after the actual build date for shipping from Mehico.

Hopefully, all of you will not have to go through this for your '17s.

Last edited: