Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rodmoe's Blue by You Build

Awesome! I can wait to get our intercooler kit and get this think making some real power!! Fyi next time you do a oil change or turbo swap our cars are quipped with a no start feature! Push the gas pedal to the floor with the clutch and push the start button after about 10sec of it cranking let off the clutch. Make sure it's not in gear and you never lift off the gas pedal. Do this 2-3 times and it will get oil were it needs to be without starting it and without unplugging it. I replied to the email! I can wait!

Russ
Russ,

When do you expect to be able to share more info in the Deadhook IC kit?
No pressure, just very interested....!

-- Max

Also in preperation for the Big Deadhook IC and Bar I sanded out my lower Grill
still dirty and needs a wash but here are some pics of that
Rodmoe,

How hard is it to sand out the grills? Did you use an orbital sander?
Looks really great BTW.

-- Max

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #223
Rodmoe,

How hard is it to sand out the grills? Did you use an orbital sander?
Looks really great BTW.

-- Max
Thanks
Yes I used a 5 inch rotary/orbital sander and ran a lil duct tape around the edges to help protect the tabs. It is not hard just takes time like I couple of hours and makes a lot of black plastic dust.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Congrats Rodmoe on the First EFR North American car!!!!

I am a bit envious but I guess second place will have to do:)

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #227
Congrats Rodmoe on the First EFR North American car!!!!

I am a bit envious but I guess second place will have to do:)
Thanks I don't know if I am the First but We are the first adopters here on this bit of NA Forums..

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
This is the only forum isn't it? J/K, I rarely check the others so it may be possible but I think we would of heard of it by now:)

Either way, exciting times for us going this route and for those looking for options and those just wanting to see what happens though not going this way.

-----------------

I would of done this quite some time ago if not for the little "Cyborg that could" distracting me but it was a lot of fun, SS has proven that tiny turbo can do amazing things but it was just not all I wanted from this car though close.

-----------------

With Russ going to the GTX on a tubular manifold, our EFRs on different manifolds, ATP offerings on stock manifolds, stock or hybrid on tubular manifolds, the Cyborg, great numbers on stock turbos, there are options for everyone's needs.

Pretty amazing for such a limited number of cars on the road.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #237
Yes I am more than excited Too..
On a side note I think since the bigger turbo my car may sound louder or at least that is what I thought the first start and I got feedback from My Better Half that it is louder.. Sweet bonus ...

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Even the cyborg sounds a little different out the exhaust, I'd imagine the efr is a whole different sound, lol.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #239
Even the cyborg sounds a little different out the exhaust, I'd imagine the efr is a whole different sound, lol.
It does seem louder and more Rally car like now.. have not had it over 3k prm so not sure if the upper levels will be different. will report as We learn more..

I had to add a resonator to mine Rod as it was stupid loud on full boost, not even a nice loud. the resonator made it much better sounding.