Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Titan?

Love the look of these wheels but mine lasted about a year. They all ended up off center and unbalanced.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Any idea what caused it? I was looking into these in hyper black for booger, but now having second thoughts.
Pot holes would be my guess. They never dented or caved, and I would always avoid or at least slow down coming up on uneven roads (live in LA so there isn't too much of that anyways.). They lasted as long as my tires did. When I went for a new set of rubber I was told that all 4 wheels were unbalanced and off center.

Pot holes would be my guess. They never dented or caved, and I would always avoid or at least slow down coming up on uneven roads (live in LA so there isn't too much of that anyways.). They lasted as long as my tires did. When I went for a new set of rubber I was told that all 4 wheels were unbalanced and off center.

Makes sense. I've heard the roads aren't great in LA. The roads here in San Antonio suck as well. Everyone has a big ass truck and the weight kills the roads.

stcmptn

17x7.5 Hyperblack. Absolutely love these wheels.
View attachment 32275
This is niiiiice man, I swear the cars looks like it costs another 10k with these wheels because they just look that good to me. I live in Michigan too. I've been eyeing wheel and tire combos for the FiST since I purchased it February of last year. I think I've finally found the ones man, the Titans just look fantastic and I think the hyperblack will look much better on my car than the stock black wheels. Plus the weight savings is massive and price isn't bad at all.

Now I just have to decide on width (7.5 or 8) and tires. The tires part is giving me a headache. I've been running stock AS-3s and X-Ices on 15" steelies roughly November to April. I was pretty much set on a summer set up, heavily favoring the Indy 500s due to the reviews and price point. Talked to the 'Ford guy' at Discount Tire and he strongly recommended all seasons due to improvement in their performance technology and the added security during transition months. But, I'm not sure and the forums are just full of varying personal opinions which largely comes down to driving style and climate. I drive my car pretty hard but haven't tracked it yet but would like to, maybe 2-3 per year tops.

Good lord I rambled a lot here, I've just got a lot of decisions to make. Anyhow, what tires are you running/have you ran? Thoughts? Thanks FiST brother.

Glad you like the look of the Titans. After a year with mine, I still love them. They just seem to fit the look of the car really well. The size is probably not a huge choice and may depend on availability. I chose the 7.5s because I could still use the stock tires on em.

As for all seasons, don't buy into the salesmanship. Seriously, there's no all season that will deliver the same performance at the same same price point as the Indy 500s. And you already have a winter set, so what's the point? Sounds like dude was trying to take you for a ride.