Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Titan?

Not many pics of gold Titans on the forum. Here's my contribution. I did have the same issue as others with the rear caps not fitting; these are the 17x7.5s. I am going without until I figure that out. Regardless, I LOVE the look paired with Eibach springs.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not many pics of gold Titans on the forum. Here's my contribution. I did have the same issue as others with the rear caps not fitting; these are the 17x7.5s. I am going without until I figure that out. Regardless, I LOVE the look paired with Eibach springs.

This looks great. Which brand and size tires are you running?

This looks great. Which brand and size tires are you running?
Thanks!
I'm still running the stockers which can easily stretch over 7.5s. Next summer I will need to purchase fresh rubber. I'm looking at the Federals folks have talked quite a bit about in other threads. I haven't researched the best size yet though.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Very clean, love it.

CSM

Just purchased a set of these in 17x8 in (et+45 and FiST hub bore size) Royal Sports Bronze!

Gonna run my winters (205/40/17) on them until next season, then will probably throw on a set of Indy 500s once my ZIIIs are toast (4/32 now, not much life left).

Last edited:

CSM

LOL well 2 out of the 4 are here (stupid UPS broke up the shipments.

These sure are pretty in person. Weight is 16.2 lbs by my scale.

75210195_10105254608679008_5480186112859176960_o.jpg

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

8000 Post Club
Just purchased a set of these in 17x8 in (et+45 and FiST hub bore size) Royal Sports Bronze!

Gonna run my winters (205/40/17) on them until next season, then will probably throw on a set of Indy 500s once my ZIIIs are toast (4/32 now, not much life left).

WAY too nice for winter duty though. [wink] [thumb]

CSM

WAY too nice for winter duty though. [wink] [thumb]
Agree. I'll try and baby them this winter lol. I'm just at 4/32 on my ZIII on my Sparcos and dont really feel like paying someone to dismount and then remount them next spring when they are so worn w/ a little life left.

Next year these Titans will eventually be regular summer daily duty

Last edited:

CSM

Finally got around to installing these today.
17x8 Rota Titan, +45 offset, 63.35 hub bore (FiST size). Suspension is Bilstein PSS with very moderate drop.

Fitment is great...flush with fenders and I've got about 5mm clearance in the front from the strut body.

Tires are 205/40/17 Blizzak WS80. Yes they are stretched pretty bad but it'll work. Probably the silliest winter setup ever, but I love the way it looks! In spring i'll swap out the Blizzaks for something in 215/40/17.

fiesta on titans.jpg