Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Running the Vehicle Health Report Overseas

O

owatanotiam

For reasons I'm not going to talk about on a public forum, I have a NA model '15 FiST but I currently live in Germany. I tried running a Vehicle Health Report and was greeted with an error message on screen and an automated German message saying that I could not do what I was trying to do. I checked my outgoing calls on my phone and realized it tried to call a US number from my German phone number. Obviously that isn't going to work without the correct dialling codes in front of it, and I wouldn't really want to pay the international rates anyway. I had just assumed it used the phone's data connection to send the report, obviously it doesn't.

My question is, is there a way to get the report to run? I do have a Google Voice account with a US number on it that it could potentially call from, but that uses an app not the actual voice service.

Thanks!