Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

Yes I got $750 cash offer and used it to buy my '16 Focus ST.
Nice! I requested several brochures and even called up the 800 number, but had no luck in getting a cash offer. Meh. So I negotiated even harder with the dealership to get the deal I wanted.

I had been having a surprising amount of trouble deciding after I drove a Focus ST, because it was big and friendly and fast and charismatic and I loved it. I gave up being polite and took a Fiesta out for a serious thrashing. I couldn't pass up how sharp and connected it was, soooooo:

$21,500 all included / 0% financing / only option the blacked out wheels.

Nothing spectacular, dealwise, but the car is magnificent. Love that front end.

Just got a 2016 w/ Recaros, moonroof, nav last night at Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax, Va. Molten orange, inside and out. Also with the ebony black wheels. 22K OTD--that included VA sales tax, dealer processing, destination fees, etc. Financed $18K (after a 4K trade-in) at 1.94 percent for 48 months (could have had the same rate for 60 months). Superior experience all-around. Howard the salesman was great. So was the finance guy. Even shook the hand of Ted Britt's grandson. I got there at 5 p.m. and drove home at 7:30 p.m. One note on the trade-in--I had gone to Carmax last Saturday to see what they would pay me for it (low-mileage 2009 Nissan Versa) and they gave me a written offer of 4K. The dealer's offer was substantially lower, but they were happy to match the Carmax number once I showed it to them.

Just got a 2016 w/ Recaros, moonroof, nav last night at Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax, Va. Molten orange, inside and out. Also with the ebony black wheels. 22K OTD--that included VA sales tax, dealer processing, destination fees, etc. Financed $18K (after a 4K trade-in) at 1.94 percent for 48 months (could have had the same rate for 60 months). Superior experience all-around. Howard the salesman was great. So was the finance guy. Even shook the hand of Ted Britt's grandson. I got there at 5 p.m. and drove home at 7:30 p.m. One note on the trade-in--I had gone to Carmax last Saturday to see what they would pay me for it (low-mileage 2009 Nissan Versa) and they gave me a written offer of 4K. The dealer's offer was substantially lower, but they were happy to match the Carmax number once I showed it to them.
That's a great deal. Enjoy the car! I'm curious why you're paying 1.94%. Isn't Ford's 0.0% for 72 months offer still good? It's showing on their website.

That's a great deal. Enjoy the car! I'm curious why you're paying 1.94%. Isn't Ford's 0.0% for 72 months offer still good? It's showing on their website.
You have to choose between the 0 percent financing and $1,000 in customer cash. My interest costs over 48 months will be a little bit north of $700, so it made sense to take the $1,000 rather than the 0.0 percent financing.

Picked up a 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST yesterday in California for 22k OTD with Moonroof and Ebony wheels as the only options. Financed at 0% for 72 months and also got the 1500 customer cash on top of 5k I brought as a down payment from when I sold my old Mustang GT last week. Payment is going to be around ~250 a month, which is very nice.

LILIKE16ST

I bought my 2016 FiST in April and have also been a member of this site since then but I did not contribute to this thread when I purchased. I got mine with nav and the ebony wheels as the only options (about 1200 bucks in options) and I got mine for 21500 otd with 0% financing for 60 months. It was like 19400 give or take (cant remember exact number) before ttt and other fees etc. MSRP on my window sticker was $23015 so I thought I did pretty decent considering I got 0% interest with not a dime paid down at signing. I would like to send a shout out to Melvin K. Bagby of koons Ford in Baltimore Maryland for being an awesome salesman and overall nice guy. I had to drive 6 hours to get the car from southwestern VA but I feel it was worth it for the deal I got none of the dealer's anywhere near Hickville where I live (a.k.a. Saltville) had anything close on deals. The closest dealer who had any FiST in stock near me was 40+ miles away and they were wanting over 21 before ttt for pure base model cars. I got the exact car I wanted in color and options (1200 in options as previously mentioned) for about 2 grand less than they wanted for their base cars which were also not the color I wanted. Overall I'm very happy with my deal and the car and every mod I do makes me enjoy it that much more. Here I am almost 6 months of ownership of my first new car and just over 12k miles and I love it and have not had one single issue out of it.

Milasz049

$20,399 for a '16 Kona Blue with Recaro Seats. Ordered through Military Auto Source here in Italy

(Used Deal) 2016 Molten Orange, black wheels, recaros and 6k miles. Also lots of aftermarket stuff for 20.3 OTD.

New 2016 base Metallic w/ ebony rims $18k OTD

On the last day of September, my wife and I went out in the morning to see how good of a deal we could get at the end of the month. The options that I was looking for were: no black exterior, Recaros, and no moonroof, with the rest of the options as non-dealbreakers either way. At the first Ford dealer, we looked at a white Fiesta ST, no moonroof, nav, Recaros, and got an OTD offer of $20,900. However, at another nearby Ford dealer, there was a base Focus ST that my wife was convinced we could get OTD for the same price as the FiST, and she was right, an OTD offer of $21,000. There was no way we could justify buying the FiST if we could get a roomier, more powerful FoST for the same price, regardless of options. We took a lunch break at that point, and since I really, really wanted a FiST, I decided that I would have to forego the Recaros in order to get a sweeter OTD price. The second dealer did have some base FiSTs in transit, and we were able to buy a Metallic FiST with the only option of ebony wheels for $18,000 OTD. In hindsight, I think I could have probably pushed a little bit more to lower the OTD price. When we first asked about the base FiST, we asked for $18k OTD immediately, and he came back after talking to a manager for 5 minutes with a "yes", so that got me now thinking if I could have negotiated more, but I'm still very happy with $18k OTD. The build date on the car is 9/12/2016, so I'm anticipating it arriving on around 10/20/2016. I already have a COBB Ap with Stratified tunes, so I'm really looking forward to having the car in my possession [biggrin]

Signed today! Shadow Black/ebony wheels, navigation, moonroof, protection package

was offered at 18,633 cash price (19,633 financed @0%) and I held firm and got it 17,750 with financing out the door.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Signed today! Shadow Black/ebony wheels, navigation, moonroof, protection package

was offered at 18,633 cash price (19,633 financed @0%) and I held firm and got it 17,750 with financing out the door.

Was that OTD price with the 0% financing, since one gives up $1K's worth of incentives with the 0%? [dunno]

minegun2

Got a kona blue left over 2016 base. Was $22156. Military rebates all incentives and what not. Was $3820. Plus the 3k I put down. As of now I finance $15146. It will go lower when the car it's picked up by my wife in a week or two. As I'm still over seas. Should drop to 14k and change. And I get free tag and registration. Payments 279. Which imo not that bad considering my credit. But I still hit my mark of staying under 300 a month.

Picked up a base 2016 ST for a little under 18 out the door with 5k in incentives. I'm thinking in 17 there may be better deals on the 16's but my county tax goes up 1% so I saved 200 and change there.

I'm paying $180/mo leasing my 2016 ST.

The combination of the incentives and they way they calculate the lease terms makes for an interesting option.

Normally when one leases a $22,000 car, the residual value is about 50% of the price, $11,000
So with a lease you only fay for the difference between the price and the residual value, in this case $11,000

But when there is a $3,000 incentive involved you are really only paining $19,000 for the car, so I would assume that the residual value would be 50% of that, or $9,500
And thus you would pay $9,500 over therm of the lease.

But thats not the way Ford Credit does it. They keep the residual at $11,000, so you only have to pay $7000 over the term of the lease

Furthermore, most states only charge sales tax on the lease payments and down payment not the full value of the car

Fords web site is great, and will show you the full price of cars on your local dealers lot, and incentives, and the terms for financing and leasing.

Of course there are a few downsides to leasing. It's not really your car, so mods are a waste of money
And you need pretty good credit.

DEss

If the car after incentives is $19k and the residual is $11k, then isn't it $8k over the lease term?

About to buy a 2016 base white ST for $18,775 OTD. Price includes dest, sales tax, $300 processing fee and $350 in tags/title. Current baltimore area dealers have $1750 in incentives if you aren't military/student.

Base car price before any dest/tax/ttl was around $16,000.

About to buy a 2016 base white ST for $18,775 OTD. Price includes dest, sales tax, $300 processing fee and $350 in tags/title. Current baltimore area dealers have $1750 in incentives if you aren't military/student.

Base car price before any dest/tax/ttl was around $16,000.
Outstanding price there.
And white is my favorite color, mines black because the dealer had 3 in stock, all black, looks great, but hard to keep clean
And the BASE ST comes with a lot of nice equipment, you will have fun