Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

The Holy Molar

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Thanks for the input. I don't feel like there's much better I can do on a factory ordered 2016.

I went on TrueCar looking for a 2016 Kona Blue with Smoke Storm Recaros as the only option. With a $500 college rebate the TrueCar price is $21,262. I also received a $500 coupon in the mail. So with that applied, it should be $20,762 before tax, tags, title. What do you guys think?

Joe

Time for a little thread necromancy!

Just picked up my 2016 FiST, wooooot!!!

Essentially fully loaded... White Platinum Tri Coat paint, Recaro's, Nav, Moonroof... 24.5k before title/tax/license and fee's.

I feel pretty good about the price considering I'm in California and in the bay area where insane dealer mark ups are common because a lot of people have way too much money to throw around.

Mine was 2016 Molten Orange, storm grey Recaros, and Nav. $25,230 sticker. $25,016 OTD after $2k in rebates (college program, cash back, and Ford Credit incentives). $10k down got me to $15k in loans. No trade. Still trying to sell my old car and when I do I'll throw some of that money into payments. Probably not as good as some, but I'm happy with it and I got the Sync 3 system and rado grey wheels standard on the 2016.

RaptorRacing

Vendor
First Time Posting, Long time Lurker!! Bought my '15 Tuxedo Black ST exactly one month ago, really wanted a '16 White as my '84 Supra is Black and wasn't in the mood to detail 2 black cars PLUS I would have preferred to have SYNC3. The dealership offered me mine for $21,100Canadian + tax and just couldn't turn it down.

I already purchased the Mountune MP215, Mountune Quick Shift Kit, Mountune RMM and MBRP 3" Exhaust before I even took delivery of my car. I'll post up in the MBRP posts, possibly worst exhaust in terms of resonance that I've ever experienced. Sounds absolutely AMAZING when it's not vibrating the whole car...looks VERY bad@$$ too so it's really too bad. Will get something different in the next couple of weeks.

Next purchase will be a decent set of pads...holly CRAP do these factory pads produce an ungodly amount of dust!!

No doubt, the brake dust is real!

MK2 and Sil3nt, looks like you both got great deals, congrats!

I was able to get a good deal on the price before tax/title/reg, but my less than stellar credit and all the california nonsense brought my OTD price to a little over 27k. In the long run its all worth it though, not only do I get a bad ass little go-cart, but I get to build up a good credit score again in preparation for a house down the road.

Just put a deposit down for an order from Ciocca Ford in Quakertown, PA. 2016 Kona Blue with the only option being Smoke Storm Recaros. I had the $500 college rebate, $500 private cash, $250 Ford Financing credit. $19,691 before taxes, tags, and title. What do you guys think?

Joe

Just put a deposit down for an order from Ciocca Ford in Quakertown, PA. 2016 Kona Blue with the only option being Smoke Storm Recaros. I had the $500 college rebate, $500 private cash, $250 Ford Financing credit. $19,691 before taxes, tags, and title. What do you guys think?

Joe
What do I think? I think you aboslutely killed it! Very well done with the discounts [twothumb]

What do I think? I think you aboslutely killed it! Very well done with the discounts [twothumb]
Thanks! I think I did pretty good as well. I am going to see if I can use the American Quarter Horse Association discount as well to save another $500. I am going to ask about it when I call tomorrow.

Thanks! I think I did pretty good as well. I am going to see if I can use the American Quarter Horse Association discount as well to save another $500. I am going to ask about it when I call tomorrow.
Wow im really impressed. I didnt know you could get the new 16s with recaros that low. Before incentives mine is at 22k. That figure is that with downpayment or no?

The $19,691 price does not include a downpayment. That is the price with all incentives and before tax, tags, and title.

The $19,691 price does not include a downpayment. That is the price with all incentives and before tax, tags, and title.
I just got quoted 23k B4 tax. Blue, Recaro and navigation and painted wheel. I am in socal. Is that a good deal? I don't know how u get less than 20k, that's too good

I just got quoted 23k B4 tax. Blue, Recaro and navigation and painted wheel. I am in socal. Is that a good deal? I don't know how u get less than 20k, that's too good
That seems about right when I compare to my CA pricing. White Platinum, recaros, nav, moonroof for 24 before taxes. I felt I got a good deal, this sub 20k thing is mind boggling though!

I decided to add navigation too. I ordered a 2016 Fiesta ST in Kona blue with recaros and navigation for $20,299.44 before tax, tags, and title from Ciocca Ford in Quakertown, PA. I took them the TrueCar price that they gave me and added the $500 college rebate, $500 private cash, and $250 ford financing credit. I can't wait for it to arrive!!!

Just purchased 2016 Molten Orange with Recaros, navigation, and moonroof. Tried to get it locally from a dealer here in Houston. They were going to get it from dealer in Fort Worth, and price was $24,800. I got a call back about 5 days later saying they couldn't get the car, so we drove up to Ft. Worth ourselves to get it. Got the car for $22,380 +TTL. Had to go through Ford Credit to get the deal with ridiculous interest rate, but will be refinancing in a month or so to bring it down where it should be!

Bought my 2016 kona blue/recaros and moon roof. Sticker price was 24,600, dealer tacked on some bs protection package, tint and an extended warranty that bumped the price to 27k. A little big of haggling and nearly walking out I made it out the door at 25,800. Not a bad deal considering this car was loaded minus nav

I just purchased my 2016 two days ago. No Recaro seats, nav, or sun roof. Kona Blue. Got it for $16,600. My credit is terrible due to going through a divorce and Ford Credit still gave me 3.9% financing. I traded in a 2011 Sentra SpecV.

I just purchased my 2016 two days ago. No Recaro seats, nav, or sun roof. Kona Blue. Got it for $16,600. My credit is terrible due to going through a divorce and Ford Credit still gave me 3.9% financing. I traded in a 2011 Sentra SpecV.
Koons?

$16,600?