Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

Yeah, these were pricey, but I had a large check from an insurance claim after some scumbags broke into my storage unit to steal most of my spare parts and wheels, including my old 15" Team Dynamics I was going to put back on the car. In the end I had a chunk of money and no old wheels to reuse, so I went no-compromise and got Braids made to my spec. Plus there was 10% a year-end sale.

I went through Team Illuminata, the Michigan distributor. I placed the order on December 30, and the wheels were delivered February 6, so 5 weeks with the satin bronze color. UPS Air shipping was only $200, with no additional duties or taxes due on arrival.
They look sick! loved the Braid's on my RS, and after seeing yours on the FiST, I think they look even better.

Amazing setup.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, these were pricey, but I had a large check from an insurance claim after some scumbags broke into my storage unit to steal most of my spare parts and wheels, including my old 15" Team Dynamics I was going to put back on the car. In the end I had a chunk of money and no old wheels to reuse, so I went no-compromise and got Braids made to my spec. Plus there was 10% a year-end sale.

I went through Team Illuminata, the Michigan distributor. I placed the order on December 30, and the wheels were delivered February 6, so 5 weeks with the satin bronze color. UPS Air shipping was only $200, with no additional duties or taxes due on arrival.
Yeah, one of the reasons I decided to NOT take a storage unit, and instead just fit all of my wheels into my current (very small) residence, along with a minuscule increase in the renter's insurance policy to cover them.

IF I can sell everything, I will be ordering the Fullrace As in gold, but will order 5 of them just to have everything covered, even though they are some of the strongest wheels out there.

I would save the ~$100.00 per wheel and just take the standard white ones for that 'tarmac rally' look, but they will be stained beyond redemption in no time with the factory 'summer' pads I plan on installing at this brake job soon.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have the exact same wheels but man I love the look on the black car over my blue.
I honestly don’t know whether I like blue or black better with the white Terra’s. Your car was partially the reason why I went for the white wheels, so I’m glad you like it.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Personally, I think that they look great in rally white on any color this car was ever offered in (OK, maybe not Green Envy). [thumb]

Their only drawback is keeping them clean, unless one does not even care about that, and is going for that 'pepper chipped' gravel rally 'patina' on them. [wink]

SPhilli911

Personally, I think that they look great in rally white on any color this car was ever offered in (OK, maybe not Green Envy). [thumb]

Their only drawback is keeping them clean, unless one does not even care about that, and is going for that 'pepper chipped' gravel rally 'patina' on them. [wink]
I find that they are easy to keep clean because I don't drive often anymore 😂

I took my white OZ Superturismo WRC wheels out of storage and they're pretty beat up after years of commuting. Those were way worse to maintain, but I prefer the look of the Terras anyways (since OZ never released their Rally wheel in our size in white as far as I know).

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Picked up a set of Contour SVT wheels (16x6.5, 49.5mm offset) with Douglas Performance all seasons in 205/50. Digging it over my snow tires on 15's. Lowered on BC's, no rub. Probably going to do some small spacers. View attachment 47112 View attachment 47113 View attachment 47114
Nice. Been there, done that. Welcome to the club. I use 5mm H&K spacers. https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/the-official-fiesta-st-wheels-thread.1698/post-444244

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thanks. I wound up with 3mm spacers because thats what I needed to run center caps on the back with my rota slipstreams. The Contour wheels can really use more for looks but id rather not swap studs
NO stud swap required! It was ~9 turns of the nuts, now ~6. That's plenty for me. My old Volvo had 4.5 turns of the lug bolts on aftermarket rims and a lot more engine torque on them. Never had an issue with them and been on these for 3 summers.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
17x7 et +15 Work Meister S1 2P

205/40/17 Kumho Ecsta PS31

Lowered on coils, D-pro camber plates in rear. -1.8° camber on front and rear.

Going to be lowering the front a tish.

Attachments

OZ Racing formula HLT 17x7.5 et 40

16.8 lbs flow formed

I already posted in my own thread but figured would add them here too.

Can go either exposed lugs or cap them.

I know I still need to work on the wheel gap..
Where were you able to buy these from? Looking for a set myself.