Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I still love the aesthetics of the Superturismo WRCs the best (even over the LMs), and would have bought a set (probably in black, if they would've offered that choice) if they were offered in at least a 7.5" width.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I am not even positive they are available anymore here in the states, but they were both 4x108 AND a 63.4(??) center bore when they were still around.

OZed most likely offered them that way because of how popular these cars are everywhere else in the world, and those fans being sooo much more into WRC/Euro/National rallying than any U.S. buyers, and wanting their cars to look similar to the tarmac setup WRC Fiestas (but we got the benefit of that for once!). [thumb]

Last edited:

SPhilli911

Do the Superturismo WRC come in 4x108 or are you using an adapter?
They are 4x108. I can't speak for Canada, but here in the US the Superturismo WRC wheels used to be readily available on Tirerack and other places for our cars, but now I have no idea where to get them in the country. When I needed wanted to replace one I had to get one from Italy.

So I’m looking into new wheels and came across a good deal on these Rotiform wheel… specs are 18x8.5 with a +40 offset, yes they are 4x108 lug pattern as well. Anybody have a similar setup with these specs? Doesn’t specifically have to be Rotiform brand just trying to get an idea of how it will look, how it fits and if there is any issues with rubbing. Also what size tires would I want to get with that setup??
P.S. I’m on stock suspension

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Their narrower width, (along with a relatively narrow tire section/tread width) and that offset are probably what is saving you from any rubbing. [wink]

Those do look way better on the spice than I though they would. [thumb]

I still love the aesthetics of the Superturismo WRCs the best (even over the LMs), and would have bought a set (probably in black, if they would've offered that choice) if they were offered in at least a 7.5" width.
Actually bought an old set that were on a Focus, now fully unfucked/powder coated and vinyled, hopefully will be ready to stick them on the Fiesta this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone know if a 215 tire with a 42mm offset rim would rub on a stock fiesta? actual tire width from the manufacturer says 8.46" wide
im running 215/40 with 40-43mm off (its one of those) on 17x8.5 lowered. Even with my fender rolled, the sidewalls on my tires will still rub, but it literally only rubs the wall. Camber plates alleviated the issue a bit.

Thinking of going back to 204 to stretch it out a bit and negate the rubs but man i love these feddys

take my response with a grain of salt tho

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
does anyone know if a 215 tire with a 42mm offset rim would rub on a stock fiesta? actual tire width from the manufacturer says 8.46" wide
My 17x8, 42ET, Pro Race 1.2s with 23.9" tall, 8.5" section width, 7.7" tread width Federal RS-RRs on them never rubbed once, under any circumstances, ever, for me on the factory suspension. [wink] [thumb]

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Has anyone ever put white terras on a black fist and taken pictures? I don't feel like looking though 75 pages to see if there in this thread lol.
Also, how strong are the sparco terras? I'm not looking for something crazy strong, but I'd like any rim I get to at least be as strong as stock.

Has anyone ever put white terras on a black fist and taken pictures? I don't feel like looking though 75 pages to see if there in this thread lol.
Also, how strong are the sparco terras? I'm not looking for something crazy strong, but I'd like any rim I get to at least be as strong as stock.
I have white terras on a silver fist. So not what you're looking for, but I can talk about the wheel quality. I'm in Michigan, so the roads are terrible with huge potholes everywhere you look. I've accidentally hit some big holes and railroad crossings at 55+ mph and haven't had any issues. The impact needed to crack/bend these wheels would probably result in serious suspension damage as well. My only complaint is that snow and ice builds up in the wheel and is difficult to get out, but I also park outside, so it's partially my fault too.

Maybe somebody else in the forum has had a worse experience with the terras quality though. Might want to check the Subaru forums too; I've seen plenty of WRX owners use them in amateur rallying. I'm on 195/50R16 Continental VikingContact 7 btw.

I've bent two of mine on the track, 16x7 on 205/45 tires. Granted it's hard track driving, and it was definitely a curb for the first wheel, and then the 2nd wheel I am unsure what caused the bend. Both held air after but had bad vibrations. I'll be looking for a flow-formed wheel for my next set of track wheels because the Sparcos are too cheap to repair, and too expensive to keep buying new ones...

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran