Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

Se7eN

Well turbo install is finally done and on my base tune of 18psi its flowing more air then the stock turbo was on e30 and getting close to my hybrid on 93.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
You'd be surprised how much better the airflow gets. I made the same WHP as stock turbo on just 13.8psi (spring pressure). I'm sure you're going to enjoy it a lot.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Update: Running out of fuel at 270whp hahaha. Time to look at 4port kits...

For reference though at 19psi its flowing 27lb/min of air. Working less hard than a VT330R to make the same power.

wetwea33

Update: Running out of fuel at 270whp hahaha. Time to look at 4port kits...

For reference though at 19psi its flowing 27lb/min of air. Working less hard than a VT330R to make the same power.
What type of boost are you hitting now?

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

Se7eN

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
seems like a bit more % on the WG and could've reached 25psi at least
Oh I can hit 25psi. Its done it before (and it does it in 4th gear), its just not what I hold to redline without an upgraded WGA and aux lol.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The turbo should be good for at least 28psi on 93 with a solid wga and fuel for up top.

It definitely needs fuel up top. I haven't started to lean out yet, but we're just playing around with the fueling right now to see if theres more in the stock fuel system.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wow, this is very impressive. Especially since ambient temps looked to be 90F. I threw something in vdyno just to visually see it. View attachment 24570
The car feels really great, i attribute the smoothness to my tuner, i love it. I'm seriously looking at aux come black friday, hoping strat or whoosh does a deal on their kits.