Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

felopr

wetwea33

Apart from the afr going lean after 6k, that thing is a beast
charge temps look in control and not going to the roof like on a hybrid
almost 32 on the airflow mass
I pulled the log from datazap and did a vdyno. if the number i saw is true, damn
Yeah its gonna be a beats. My hybrid flowed 32-34 on aux and e50 but died after 6k and struggled with heat. Hoping to preform better on 93 with this and hit at least 360whp on e40/aux

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Apart from the afr going lean after 6k, that thing is a beast
charge temps look in control and not going to the roof like on a hybrid
almost 32 on the airflow mass
I pulled the log from datazap and did a vdyno. if the number i saw is true, damn
We knew it was lean after 6k, I only hit a couple logs on this tune and quit running it. I had asked the tuner to throw everything at it, and he did though. I wanted to see how much potential it really had before I decided to move on to four port, upgraded lpfp and E85. And Pat’s alpha bravo fmic/crash bar is some of the best mod money I spent on this car, even my hybrid barely budged the charge temps.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
We knew it was lean after 6k, I only hit a couple logs on this tune and quit running it. I had asked the tuner to throw everything at it, and he did though. I wanted to see how much potential it really had before I decided to move on to four port, upgraded lpfp and E85. And Pat’s alpha bravo fmic/crash bar is some of the best mod money I spent on this car, even my hybrid barely budged the charge temps.
I have the same intercooler and I haven't seen over 100* yet, but I only peak 17psi at the moment. I can tell I'll be going 4pa next year to run full e85 already... I'm trying to just daily 300whp on 93 until then lol

felopr

your mod list

Erick_V

S280, tune+ wastegate, gfb
Catless/3” exhaust
Alpha bravo crash bar, fmic and lpfp
Mountune radiator
Strat 4 port
Snow performance methanol
Mfactory lsd
A ton of other crap
Good to know for when I snag this turbo. I’m curious to know how far you can take it on stock fueling. I’ve been eyeing the snow kit for a little more headroom. Being realistic I’m thinking 320whp with stock fueling and meth? Being more on the side of safe of course

Edit: running ethanol aswell

felopr

S280, tune+ wastegate, gfb
Catless/3” exhaust
Alpha bravo crash bar, fmic and lpfp
Mountune radiator
Strat 4 port
Snow performance methanol
Mfactory lsd
A ton of other crap
and the log was with only 93? no aux and no meth?

wetwea33

Good to know for when I snag this turbo. I’m curious to know how far you can take it on stock fueling. I’ve been eyeing the snow kit for a little more headroom. Being realistic I’m thinking 320whp with stock fueling and meth? Being more on the side of safe of course

Edit: running ethanol aswell
If you have easy access to ethanol just get aux fuel and call it a day. Relying on meth is a pain. You won't be using ethanol without aux fuel with this turbo.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Lol that stock wga is trash ur at 60% wgdc already.

Yeahhhhh its not the greatest thing in the world. Not sure if adding more pre-load would help but I'll probably be getting the 14psi from ron shortly.

wetwea33

Yeahhhhh its not the greatest thing in the world. Not sure if adding more pre-load would help but I'll probably be getting the 14psi from ron shortly.
I wouldint throw more preload at it. I would just get another one. If you plan on running aux and ethanol maybe look into a 16psi spring.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I wouldint throw more preload at it. I would just get another one. If you plan on running aux and ethanol maybe look into a 16psi spring.

*looks nervously at 3.5bar map, & peron 4pa kit*

Heh... yeah we'll see. Might get another rev today and I think Mitch is gonna call it on the stock WGA on this or the next one. So ~270whp should be about what it can handle.