Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

You can't monitor the flow, but you can log the charge temps contrasted against ambient temp, intake temp, and rpm. That's all we compare in order to gauge what FMIC's are the most effective.
Yes, I'm aware that we can log it. I have ambient and charge temps up for monitoring all the time on the AP. I just meant that I didn't think flow was an option to log. What can we use to open the log files to review what has been logged?

From experience and comparison only to the stock IC, I can say it was a huge improvement in lowering the charge temps. I also have the mountune airbox which draws air from just left of the IC down behind the bumper cover. This also helped with intake temps quite a bit. I often get caught in traffic driving to and from work and on warm/hot days the intake temps would skyrocket and take a good amount of free flowing driving to come back down. Now the temps still get high if sitting in traffic but as soon as I get moving again they come right down to within 10 degrees of ambient again.

One thing I will say is that since I've installed the mountune downpipe which doesn't have a heat shield the intake temps get hotter faster so I think I need to shield the portion of the intake pipe which runs I between the firewall and valve cover.

Another benefit of the mountune IC is that it's 100% plug and play! No cutting anything and no worry about blocking the radiator like with some of the other larger IC's you can buy.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Yes, I'm aware that we can log it. I have ambient and charge temps up for monitoring all the time on the AP. I just meant that I didn't think flow was an option to log. What can we use to open the log files to review what has been logged?

From experience and comparison only to the stock IC, I can say it was a huge improvement in lowering the charge temps. I also have the mountune airbox which draws air from just left of the IC down behind the bumper cover. This also helped with intake temps quite a bit. I often get caught in traffic driving to and from work and on warm/hot days the intake temps would skyrocket and take a good amount of free flowing driving to come back down. Now the temps still get high if sitting in traffic but as soon as I get moving again they come right down to within 10 degrees of ambient again.

One thing I will say is that since I've installed the mountune downpipe which doesn't have a heat shield the intake temps get hotter faster so I think I need to shield the portion of the intake pipe ,which runs I between the firewall and valve cover.
You can monitor flow by logging the airflow lbs per minute, but that's not going to be a direct indicator of the FMIC itself-only the amount of air you're consuming. As a reference, most stage 3 cars are seeing right at or just under 21lbs/m at max rpm. As for what to use to analyze, use Datazap.me for an easy graph and Excel for a more detailed comparison.

Installed the Pierce 6 point and the TB rear torsion bars. The Pierce lined up perfectly and was completed in 20 min. The TB was ridiculously easy as well. Along with my recent BC Coilovers it's a different car. Quite impressed - money well spent.

SPhilli911

Drilled off the front plate bracket and installed Boomba wing risers (those things were a pain in the ass!). Also removed the Fiesta badge on the rear.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
2nd Year Anniversary Cruise / Meet for Capital ST Club! Fantastic turnout by folks all up and down the East Coast!

I got to meet Scott from NYST with his full stage 3 Randy tuned 60K+ miles FiST!!! Awesome dude, awesome car!

One random FiST lol

Scott's car! Those are 16X7.5 225/45R16 DZII for the meaty tire thread folks

My favorite Focus ST in the group!

500+HP monster

Beauty!

Drone Attack!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Got my new lug nuts on and gave it a quick wash. The hints of green you see near the lug nuts are leftover plastidip, couldn't get it all off unfortunately. My brother also put his new wheels on his Jetta, for people from the VW community who like to poke. Ha. He put 215s on back wheels which are 9.5; it looks really good though and I'm not even a big fan of that style.

Installed Boomba RMM earlier. Yeah, that's some teeth rattle with the A/C on. Should break it in fairly quickly as i've got about 150 miles a day this week i'll be putting on the car.

Do you have a side shot of your car? Looks great!
Sorry, hadn't been able to remember to get a photo when not parked in our lots here.

These are temporary so I don't mind the wheelgap, but the ride is much better around Detroit, and I prefer the offset. I tried brightening the photo, as its gloomy here today.
I'll try to get a better photo later, and one once I get some co's for the thing.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Installed my Dead Hook Motorsports sound symposer delete kit. An amazingly solid piece. My car is so much more enjoyable with the symposer removed. Thanks again [MENTION=1098]drag4life723[/MENTION] [shakehands]

View attachment 5002

View attachment 5003
Thank you!

Make sure you check out our facebook page ;)

Russ