Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Just so the right terms are understood on some mods:)

Stock rear has a spoiler
DJL1 has a wing

----------

Something often overlooked:)
Cars that burn fuel have engines
Electric cars have motors
RMM's technically are rear engine mounts, REM's.

Changed the oil today at 5500. Motorcraft 5W-20 semi syn and a motorcraft filter. Think I'll change up to Mobil 1 at 10k.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Cool. I'm stage 1 right now and adding the intercooler soon to go full stage 2. I don't expect any huge gains or difference but it's one step closer to stage 3. Just downpipe after that.

If you're a member on the fiesta st network forums he's got a list of what to datalog. Only a couple things to add from what is logged on the std setup. Randy is super responsive and very willing to work with you. Just give him the props he deserves once he's got you setup. Benefits you and mountune...

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
If you're a member on the fiesta st network forums he's got a list of what to datalog. Only a couple things to add from what is logged on the std setup. Randy is super responsive and very willing to work with you. Just give him the props he deserves once he's got you setup. Benefits you and mountune...
He's been awesome. Just need to learn how to log. Thats the problem at the moment