Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It got warm enough to not worry about plastic clips snapping on me.

Boomba Short Shift & Shift Bushings.

What I was worried about as well, something that many on here will NEVER have to worry about. ;)

Are you going to set it at FULL reduction right off the bat??

neeqness

1000 Post Club
They are Konig rims, bought them from a kid that had them on a Miata...picked them up really cheap and then painted them with graphite rustoleum peel coat...
I was wondering how that color would actually look on the wheels. Decided not to risk it being too light and ended up choosing the black instead and left it matte.

In my opinion, the rims would look better matte to a glossy black to match the tint but what matters most is what you decide...

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Removed Fiesta badge, blacked out ST badge.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Nice. Thanks for posting the pic as I was wondering what it might look like on one painted red or molten orange. My FiST is red and I have been considering this emblem. Also considering a two tone but now that I've seen yours I may just stick with this one.

How difficult was it to remove the old one?

Ordered a set of XXR 527s in flat black. 17x7.5 et40.
Also ordered a set of kumho ecsta 4x II's to put on them. Gonna grab some hub rings and lug nuts. I wanted red lugclasp but I'm afraid all the anodized red lug nuts will clash with the red calipers cause they're 2 different reds. Probably just gonna go with black.

joesiris

So the center caps are kinda scuffed ...my son suggested painting them to match the wheels and doing a red ST in the middle.. I was kinda looking around for some new ones... bought the rims for really cheap, so we're just playing around and making a fun little project out of them....btw, guess who should have that shift knob on Thursday....[lovest][/QUOTE]

nice, that's exciting, bet Thursday cant come soon enough... that rustoleum peel coat you used looks good, is like plasti dip, where its semi removable, if you so choose to do so?

joesiris

can.jpg

I used this to remove the dealer logo from my car...it works really well. I got it at Walmart for a few bucks. the dealer sticker was still pretty fresh when I removed it so it came off easy, I imagine that if your badge has been on a while the hair dryer and floss trick will get it off, but this will help with the residue. just be careful its really runny, so keep that rag or towel ready

So the center caps are kinda scuffed ...my son suggested painting them to match the wheels and doing a red ST in the middle.. I was kinda looking around for some new ones... bought the rims for really cheap, so we're just playing around and making a fun little project out of them....btw, guess who should have that shift knob on Thursday....[lovest]
nice, that's exciting, bet Thursday cant come soon enough... that rustoleum peel coat you used looks good, is like plasti dip, where its semi removable, if you so choose to do so?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is removable, not sure how well it holds up with that being the case, but a Mustang guy at Autozone where I bought it has the exact same on his rims and says it has lasted 6 months so far... and yes Thursday is much to far away

joesiris

my last car was a 2003 Mitsubishi lancer oz rally edition, it was black. Had it since it was new off the lot but it was starting to show its age so I experimented with plasti dip for the first time. some of it turned out ok, some of it not so much.

brbauer2

What I was worried about as well, something that many on here will NEVER have to worry about. ;)

Are you going to set it at FULL reduction right off the bat??
Yup. I've had the transmission adapter on for about a week so I'm not going from stock to full though. I also use the Deadhook Shift Extension and that increases the throw slightly due to the length.

my last car was a 2003 Mitsubishi lancer oz rally edition, it was black. Had it since it was new off the lot but it was starting to show its age so I experimented with plasti dip for the first time. some of it turned out ok, some of it not so much.
My next venture is to try vinyl wrap on my motorcycle....my son did some parts on his Honda Civic hatchback and didn't seem too hard...we shall see...plasti dip is my other thought on it though

Ordered a set of XXR 527s in flat black. 17x7.5 et40.
Also ordered a set of kumho ecsta 4x II's to put on them. Gonna grab some hub rings and lug nuts. I wanted red lugclasp but I'm afraid all the anodized red lug nuts will clash with the red calipers cause they're 2 different reds. Probably just gonna go with black.
Bought these 2 weeks ago in black chrome! Love them

Complete moron here, cannot figure out how to upload from the phone??? Point in the right direction and I'll post
Go to advanced reply... Click manage attachments. Another screen will pop up. Up in the upper right it'll have an add file tab. Click that and a box will pop up with sources where you want to add file from. Scroll down and select your gallery. Click on pic. It'll say add or something like that. It'll take a couple seconds but in the lower right is an insert inline (0) tab. Once image loads, the (0) will change to a (1). Click that. It should go back to the first screen. If it doesn't, go back there yourself and it should be inserted into the message. That may not be it word for word but that's the basic idea.

Second oil change at 7500 miles. Pennzoil Platinum and motorcraft filter.

While i was under there i installed a COBB RMM. Vibes not bad at all. I was expecting i would hate it. But that's not the case at all. Thanks CFM Motorsports!

Go to advanced reply... Click manage attachments. Another screen will pop up. Up in the upper right it'll have an add file tab. Click that and a box will pop up with sources where you want to add file from. Scroll down and select your gallery. Click on pic. It'll say add or something like that. It'll take a couple seconds but in the lower right is an insert inline (0) tab. Once image loads, the (0) will change to a (1). Click that. It should go back to the first screen. If it doesn't, go back there yourself and it should be inserted into the message. That may not be it word for word but that's the basic idea.
Sweet Thx, I'll give it a shot....