Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Anxious to see pics!
Lol, I've been having problems posting them in the past but I'm really going to try my best to get them up once I put the wheels on. Maybe I'll post one before to test it out because I have a feeling I might not be able to get them on this weekend.

I still like how it looks now and I'm so pleased with the Indy 500s 205/45 on oem wheels now that the ride is so sporty, smooth, and quiet that I'm kind of worried the new tires might not hold up to my new expectations but I would really like to lower my car a bit soon for summer and my oem setup will be too high.

I also just had my windows retinted this weekend a little darker now after seeing yours. It was only slightly darker going down to the next level but really seems to make a huge difference. I love it. I thought I had 50% before but after going back and checking, it must have been 35 so I went to 20% front (I think my tinter might have made it a blend or something because it's not quite as dark as I thought it would be and he didn't seem to want to do it because he felt it was a bit too dark) but I am really happy with it. Kind of makes me smile (on the inside of course) everytime I look at it, lol.

I kind of started riding motorcycles a little late but I've always been interested in it. Mine is also a 750 though it's a little more sporty. Been thinking of getting a cruiser though lately as I plan to start making longer trips. Sort of wish I had started sooner...nothing else can cut through the traffic of these overcrowded streets of LA and make you smile while headed to work during rush hour like riding a bike, lol! I'd say the best cure for road rage is riding a bike! Stay safe out there!

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Wow, that really looks great with your interior...did it need an adapter? How do you like it so far? I was looking at some similar shift knobs but they were either just too plain, required an adapter, or had a Mustang logo on them. I was actually trying to find one that just said ST but I couldn't.

SFP

Been a few days since I did this but installed a bigger DHM turbo kit now just waiting for a new wastegate and I can dial the car in.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
New lights operational, no hacking of the wiring loom and utilising OEM switch

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Those lights look sweet...I might consider doing something similar if it didn't seem like such a major undertaking.

One of my foglight covers broke recently. Don't know how but the dealer suspected from stones on the road or something. Part was only $60 but they wanted 200+ to do the work which got me thinking maybe I should just do it myself. In any case though something like this might be more secure although it seems like perhaps it was a rare occurrence...or at least I hope so, lol.

Lol, I've been having problems posting them in the past but I'm really going to try my best to get them up once I put the wheels on. Maybe I'll post one before to test it out because I have a feeling I might not be able to get them on this weekend.

I still like how it looks now and I'm so pleased with the Indy 500s 205/45 on oem wheels now that the ride is so sporty, smooth, and quiet that I'm kind of worried the new tires might not hold up to my new expectations but I would really like to lower my car a bit soon for summer and my oem setup will be too high.

I also just had my windows retinted this weekend a little darker now after seeing yours. It was only slightly darker going down to the next level but really seems to make a huge difference. I love it. I thought I had 50% before but after going back and checking, it must have been 35 so I went to 20% front (I think my tinter might have made it a blend or something because it's not quite as dark as I thought it would be and he didn't seem to want to do it because he felt it was a bit too dark) but I am really happy with it. Kind of makes me smile (on the inside of course) everytime I look at it, lol.

I kind of started riding motorcycles a little late but I've always been interested in it. Mine is also a 750 though it's a little more sporty. Been thinking of getting a cruiser though lately as I plan to start making longer trips. Sort of wish I had started sooner...nothing else can cut through the traffic of these overcrowded streets of LA and make you smile while headed to work during rush hour like riding a bike, lol! I'd say the best cure for road rage is riding a bike! Stay safe out there!
My biggest issue with the pics is that I have to resize them with an app on my phone to get them to download, now I'd really like to see, especially with the redone tint... and I'm just saying that this damn car makes me smile (and not just on the inside...lol) everytime I am within 100 yards of it.

As for the motorcycles, I started out on the sport bikes...I love them, spent a lot of miles on them, but I have definitely grown to love my cruiser... I have a 2008 250 Honda Rebel also, but the power of the bigger bike...so much better. Makes that little 250 feel like a little squirrelly bicycle. Gotta love them though... last week I took a drive through the canyon between Bakersfield and Lake Isabella , all four windows down, moon roof open, and some good tunes, it was almost like being on a motorcycle.....so nice!

Wow, that really looks great with your interior...did it need an adapter? How do you like it so far? I was looking at some similar shift knobs but they were either just too plain, required an adapter, or had a Mustang logo on them. I was actually trying to find one that just said ST but I couldn't.
It fit perfect...it is actually made for the fiesta and focus STs specifically, and thanks btw, could not be more happy with it...feels great...gonna go for the drive up to GMR on Sunday and give it a real trial run...can't wait

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It fit perfect...it is actually made for the fiesta and focus STs specifically
I have the same one (as do many others on here), and had it waiting to go on when I picked the car up from the dealer.

Installed it right in their lot before I drove it off for the first time!

They DO look like they belong on the car, and probably should have been an option. [thumb]

neeqness

1000 Post Club
My biggest issue with the pics is that I have to resize them with an app on my phone to get them to download, now I'd really like to see, especially with the redone tint... and I'm just saying that this damn car makes me smile (and not just on the inside...lol) everytime I am within 100 yards of it.

As for the motorcycles, I started out on the sport bikes...I love them, spent a lot of miles on them, but I have definitely grown to love my cruiser... I have a 2008 250 Honda Rebel also, but the power of the bigger bike...so much better. Makes that little 250 feel like a little squirrelly bicycle. Gotta love them though... last week I took a drive through the canyon between Bakersfield and Lake Isabella , all four windows down, moon roof open, and some good tunes, it was almost like being on a motorcycle.....so nice!
Yes...it's so nice to drive a vehicle that makes you smile when you drive it and I'm happy that at least right now all of mine do. I think I will start making that a qualifier from now on. If it doesn't make me smile when I'm driving it then it's not for me, lol.

Hmmm, maybe that's why my pics wouldn't post. I never got an error msg, it would just seem to freeze indefinitely. I even left it updating for a couple of hours once, hoping it would be finished when I came back but it was still loading so I gave up. Going to try using the website instead of this tapatalk app or linking it on one of those picture posting websites next time...hopefully it works.

I went from a G35 to this car with no regrets...except for perhaps that moonroof. I really miss that moonroof...I don't know what I was thinking there. I must have been under the spell of the test drive or something. Red isn't really even my preferred color but the dealer didn't have any other color in stock and they were offering such a really good deal. But it's been over a year now and it's starting to grow on me. Red and black isn't too bad after all so I'm slowly building my little theme. It probably won't win Fiesta of the month but it's just about where I'd like it to be. Shift knob, 15" wheels, lowered about a half inch, and a rear black ST emblem should hopefully put those final touches on it.

I had a Suzuki Katana 600 that I pretty much learned on. It was fun but it was a little too top heavy and riding on the freeway through any kind of strong crosswinds was a bit unnerving especially in a turn. Got a Honda VFR750 and love it. Crosswinds are barely even noticeable and it rides so smooth. Makes me smile like everytime I ride it and it's been my main daily driver for over three years now...just amazing.

Funny thing though (but maybe you can relate) is after I traded in the G35 for the FiST, my biker friends were really surprised that I would trade it for an econobox or that it was even more fun to drive...I told them that the FiST is so fun to drive that if it could split lanes, I'd sell my bike, lol.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yes...it's so nice to drive a vehicle that makes you smile when you drive it and I'm happy that at least right now all of mine do. I think I will start making that a qualifier from now on. If it doesn't make me smile when I'm driving it then it's not for me, lol.

Hmmm, maybe that's why my pics wouldn't post. I never got an error msg, it would just seem to freeze indefinitely. I even left it updating for a couple of hours once, hoping it would be finished when I came back but it was still loading so I gave up. Going to try using the website instead of this tapatalk app or linking it on one of those picture posting websites next time...hopefully it works.

I went from a G35 to this car with no regrets...except for perhaps that moonroof. I really miss that moonroof...I don't know what I was thinking there. I must have been under the spell of the test drive or something. Red isn't really even my preferred color but the dealer didn't have any other color in stock and they were offering such a really good deal. But it's been over a year now and it's starting to grow on me. Red and black isn't too bad after all so I'm slowly building my little theme. It probably won't win Fiesta of the month but it's just about where I'd like it to be. Shift knob, 15" wheels, lowered about a half inch, and a rear black ST emblem should hopefully put those final touches on it.

I had a Suzuki Katana 600 that I pretty much learned on. It was fun but it was a little too top heavy and riding on the freeway through any kind of strong crosswinds was a bit unnerving especially in a turn. Got a Honda VFR750 and love it. Crosswinds are barely even noticeable and it rides so smooth. Makes me smile like everytime I ride it and it's been my main daily driver for over three years now...just amazing.

Funny thing though (but maybe you can relate) is after I traded in the G35 for the FiST, my biker friends were really surprised that I would trade it for an econobox or that it was even more fun to drive...I told them that the FiST is so fun to drive that if it could split lanes, I'd sell my bike, lol.

You can still split lanes or as I call it playing Pac-Man gobbling the lines just got to have some huevos. Haha

joesiris

It fit perfect...it is actually made for the fiesta and focus STs specifically, and thanks btw, could not be more happy with it...feels great...gonna go for the drive up to GMR on Sunday and give it a real trial run...can't wait
wow it looks great...the pictures online just don't do it justice do they. I agree it looks like it should have been there all along. I dig that you use the red ambient lighting too. My last car was a black red theme, and this time around I was determined to go a different route. I thought of doing everything in blue this time, started out using the blue lights inside, but its a magnetic color car with red calipers, red logos so yeah I use the red lights again, and the engine dress up stuff will be red

wow it looks great...the pictures online just don't do it justice do they. I agree it looks like it should have been there all along. I dig that you use the red ambient lighting too. My last car was a black red theme, and this time around I was determined to go a different route. I thought of doing everything in blue this time, started out using the blue lights inside, but its a magnetic color car with red calipers, red logos so yeah I use the red lights again, and the engine dress up stuff will be red
Yeah, I love it!! Looks so much better as part of the package...I use the red quite a bit, but depending on who gets in the car with me, they change the color...lol...although some drinks in that middle cup holder just make you want to play with the colors too. My son is going to put red LED lighting inside my grill, he bought them for his car, but then changed his theme to yellow, so here we are. I also bought the black rubber floor mats...I live in dirt and am tired of vacuuming and tracking dirt right back in it, and not to mention the bright red ST on them. Hopefully those are here soon.

Agreed, life is to short not to enjoy the drive, only problem is I racked up 6000 miles already and just got it December 1st...State Farm is gonna love me... I have enjoyed every single mile though.

And with the pics, that was the same thing mine would do, but once I resized them, now no problems!

My first motorcycle was a Honda YSR 50...they were modeled after the FZR but micro...with help from my brother we put a race kit on it and painted the red parts neon pink, and that little bad boy would do 55 mph... guess I have always liked small and fast, lol...they only did about 35 MPH stock. From there they got bigger and faster, and then I ended up with the Rebel back in 2009 just kind of by chance, liked driving it and loved the gas mileage and insurance... but when I happened upon my 750 Shadow, the difference in the power...wow!

I hunted for my car for several months...was determined as hell to get the Molten Orange with the orange Recaros...stalked every dealership from here to Arizona, ended up waiting for finances to be situated and couldn't go buy until after the big black Friday sale after which it was impossible to find that combo... so I gave the dealer my list of demands, argued my case until 12:30 am, and this was what I ended up negotiating... dealer offered to do a vinyl wrap in any color I wanted for an extra 2000, but I opted for the Magnetic instead...some times I could kick myself in the butt for it...but done deal, they got me my car...am very happy with what I got...and they got me my car by the next day. I love the red too, btw. Hoping to get my ST Octane Academy badges and switch those out when I go in June.

Installed my Cobb cold air intake, Cobb RMM, and the Cobb shift knobb... wow do they small mods make a difference!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club

Woah! It actually worked this time! Lol. Here is the before pic. I was just about to ask you what app you used to compress the size but I decided to try it one more time to see if it worked and Presto! It just worked all of a sudden. Hope it's not a fluke and that maybe they fixed a glitch.

I racked up 32k+ in a little over a year and my FiST is not my daily driver, lol. All those trips to the stores further away have been adding up...oh and the road trips surely didn't hurt. This car has helped revive that desire to cruise the country!

When I was researching what to get for my first bike, I was originally looking at cruisers and the Honda Shadow 750 was actually at the very top of my list. I knew I would do a lot of freeway riding and from the advice I was receiving at the time, a smaller engine would probably quickly lose it's appeal once I got used to it. But another biker friend convinced me to get a sport bike instead so I settled on a sport tourer and bought an older model VFR700. Was a beauty, really fun to ride, and got lots of compliments but it also had a lot of problems, and I never had a chance to really get my skills up with it. Eventually wound up getting the Katana 600 afterwards.

You know, if I had bought my car in 2016 my preferred color would have been the Magnetic hands down. 2015 didn't have that color so imagine my disappointment when it was released almost right after I bought my car (because I bought it near December of 2015). I guess I should have waited...but honestly though now, I am content with what I have. I have no plans of trading this car in anytime soon...especially after making these few mods, lol.

I'd love to go to the Octane Academy and will probably try anyway but I think it may be too late for me now... Wish I had known sooner...

Agreed, life is to short not to enjoy the drive, only problem is I racked up 6000 miles already and just got it December 1st...State Farm is gonna love me... I have enjoyed every single mile though.

And with the pics, that was the same thing mine would do, but once I resized them, now no problems!

My first motorcycle was a Honda YSR 50...they were modeled after the FZR but micro...with help from my brother we put a race kit on it and painted the red parts neon pink, and that little bad boy would do 55 mph... guess I have always liked small and fast, lol...they only did about 35 MPH stock. From there they got bigger and faster, and then I ended up with the Rebel back in 2009 just kind of by chance, liked driving it and loved the gas mileage and insurance... but when I happened upon my 750 Shadow, the difference in the power...wow!

I hunted for my car for several months...was determined as hell to get the Molten Orange with the orange Recaros...stalked every dealership from here to Arizona, ended up waiting for finances to be situated and couldn't go buy until after the big black Friday sale after which it was impossible to find that combo... so I gave the dealer my list of demands, argued my case until 12:30 am, and this was what I ended up negotiating... dealer offered to do a vinyl wrap in any color I wanted for an extra 2000, but I opted for the Magnetic instead...some times I could kick myself in the butt for it...but done deal, they got me my car...am very happy with what I got...and they got me my car by the next day. I love the red too, btw. Hoping to get my ST Octane Academy badges and switch those out when I go in June.

joesiris

hw.jpg

so yeah I know it isn't something that I did to my FiST to day, but is something I got today... I'm not a hotwheels collector or anything, it was a "hey I found this and bought it for you" kinda thing from the wife. Thought it was cool enough to share...if I ever get to meet Ken Block id love to have him sign it

Woah! It actually worked this time! Lol. Here is the before pic. I was just about to ask you what app you used to compress the size but I decided to try it one more time to see if it worked and Presto! It just worked all of a sudden. Hope it's not a fluke and that maybe they fixed a glitch.

I racked up 32k+ in a little over a year and my FiST is not my daily driver, lol. All those trips to the stores further away have been adding up...oh and the road trips surely didn't hurt. This car has helped revive that desire to cruise the country!

When I was researching what to get for my first bike, I was originally looking at cruisers and the Honda Shadow 750 was actually at the very top of my list. I knew I would do a lot of freeway riding and from the advice I was receiving at the time, a smaller engine would probably quickly lose it's appeal once I got used to it. But another biker friend convinced me to get a sport bike instead so I settled on a sport tourer and bought an older model VFR700. Was a beauty, really fun to ride, and got lots of compliments but it also had a lot of problems, and I never had a chance to really get my skills up with it. Eventually wound up getting the Katana 600 afterwards.

You know, if I had bought my car in 2016 my preferred color would have been the Magnetic hands down. 2015 didn't have that color so imagine my disappointment when it was released almost right after I bought my car (because I bought it near December of 2015). I guess I should have waited...but honestly though now, I am content with what I have. I have no plans of trading this car in anytime soon...especially after making these few mods, lol.

I'd love to go to the Octane Academy and will probably try anyway but I think it may be too late for me now... Wish I had known sooner...
Wow Looks great!! Always have loved the the flashier colors! Especially with the black! Very nice!

Funny part is my "go to" motorcycle after my YSR 50 was my brother's 250 Interceptor (VFR). He moved on to bigger and better right away, so of course I got his hand me down, which was fine with me... when the Katana came out I sure did want one of the flashy purple ones though!! We actually went looking at bikes in Lancaster a couple weeks ago and I think I'm getting the sport bike bug again..
Although I could gladly spend every waking moment in my FiST!!! I find myself taking the long way everywhere, and then of course there is always somewhere out of town that I "need" to go...like this drive to Rancho Cucamonga and to GMR this Sunday, ya know...necessities lol.

I understand the color thing too with the FiST, just saw the 2017 in the new Orange Spice and I love it... would positively have gone with the Green Envy too though. Like I said, gotta love the bolder colors! But don't get me wrong, I am very happy with my choice, and I am having fun adding my red highlights to it!

Attachments

View attachment 13209

so yeah I know it isn't something that I did to my FiST to day, but is something I got today... I'm not a hotwheels collector or anything, it was a "hey I found this and bought it for you" kinda thing from the wife. Thought it was cool enough to share...if I ever get to meet Ken Block id love to have him sign it
That's awesome! I haven't seen that one...my son collects them and I just happen to have a 2016 Focus RS hotwheels in my car right now!! Great find!