Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

View attachment 13417 View attachment 13418 View attachment 13419 View attachment 13420 View attachment 13421

took a 2 and a half hour drive to the mountains today. Wanted to find some windy roads, was almost bummed when the nav said I had 16 miles till destination and all I got so far was kinda curvy roads, but then I hit the bottom of the mountain leading up to Ceasers Head state park. WOW, what a blast, a 5ish mile trek up the mountain, super twisty, lots of swithbacks...literally what this car was meant for. Took my 12 year old son with me, we had so much fun. Got some great driving in, and did a couple hikes, saw some good views, and beautiful waterfalls. This car is bringing the "sunday drive" back for me. If you live in the Carolinas you gotta check it out

Those are some great pics!! Always fun to go bonding on Sundays...I took my kid up Angeles Crest Highway today...his first time, and we joined up with a big group of car enthusiasts, a little bit of everything including the Skyline my son was drooling over, lol, had a great time! Have to get my son to send me picks of my car...busy driving...lol 20170226_155416-1008x756.jpg 20170226_153914-1008x756.jpg

View attachment 13417 View attachment 13418 View attachment 13419 View attachment 13420 View attachment 13421

took a 2 and a half hour drive to the mountains today. Wanted to find some windy roads, was almost bummed when the nav said I had 16 miles till destination and all I got so far was kinda curvy roads, but then I hit the bottom of the mountain leading up to Ceasers Head state park. WOW, what a blast, a 5ish mile trek up the mountain, super twisty, lots of swithbacks...literally what this car was meant for. Took my 12 year old son with me, we had so much fun. Got some great driving in, and did a couple hikes, saw some good views, and beautiful waterfalls. This car is bringing the "sunday drive" back for me. If you live in the Carolinas you gotta check it out
I know that exact stretch of road, I spent a week there last year for vacation. I must have driven that a half dozen times.

joesiris

Those are some great pics!! Always fun to go bonding on Sundays...I took my kid up Angeles Crest Highway today...his first time, and we joined up with a big group of car enthusiasts, a little bit of everything including the Skyline my son was drooling over, lol, had a great time! Have to get my son to send me picks of my car...busy driving...lol View attachment 13425 View attachment 13426
thanks K, that looks like fun, I can see someone was doing doughnuts...was it you, huh huh?

joesiris

It's awesome in the Carolinas! I've taken my 12 year old but he gets so sick from the twistys that he literally changes color to green! Send me a message when you go back and I'll try meet you up there!
will do! yeah my son was giggling but also had that I'm not too sure about this look, shortly after the windy roads were over he passed out, and we only did like a couple miles of hiking, youngins these days sheesh

joesiris

I know that exact stretch of road, I spent a week there last year for vacation. I must have driven that a half dozen times.
would love to be there for a week, there are other parks to check out and I'm sure I could find other roads to drive. I could've just gone just to drive up and down that mountain and been content

brbauer2

Put in new spark plugs. Went a step colder with NGK LTR7IX-11. Gapped to .026 per Stratified's recommendation. Engine is definitely running smoother through the low end.

I did notice the new plugs had 1 or 2 less threads than stock.

Stock plugs all looked fine after 4200 miles. Just a little carbon on the threads, but electrodes were clean.

Sent from my OnePlus 3

neeqness

1000 Post Club

Nice pics! I do plenty of driving but I'm a bit jealous because none of it is even close to as scenic as this! Just the usual humdrum urban city stuff...

I was told to do at 100 miles to get rid of the metal shavings and fragments trapped in the oil. Due to the shear process of everything meshing together. Figured it can't hurt and first oil change is on the dealership.