Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I was told to do at 100 miles to get rid of the metal shavings and fragments trapped in the oil. Due to the shear process of everything meshing together. Figured it can't hurt and first oil change is on the dealership.
I did mine around 500, but you really can't pass up that free first oil change. The salesman I worked with saw me there and he said "isn't it a bit too soon for and oil change" I said "nope it's a performance car"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ya I'm at the dealership now and they are like really already lol I said ya gotta get the metal out. I'll probably do another at 1k then do the regular intervals afterwards

I did my first @ 1100 miles, and some on here thought that was WAY TOO long to go on the factory fill. [dunno]
I did mine at 1200 miles and the guy in the service dept asked why I was doing it so early. I've heard mixed opinions about this but I thought it was better to be safe then sorry

thanks K, that looks like fun, I can see someone was doing doughnuts...was it you, huh huh?
Lmfao, it was so fun! But no doughnuts for me....lol.... already got a speeding ticket within the first month... traffic school only covers your butt once every 18 months..[driving]

joesiris

Lmfao, it was so fun! But no doughnuts for me....lol.... already got a speeding ticket within the first month... traffic school only covers your butt once every 18 months..[driving]
whoops!! havnt had a ticket in at least 10 years, but with this new fun car I feel one coming on

whoops!! havnt had a ticket in at least 10 years, but with this new fun car I feel one coming on
I hadn't had a speeding ticket in over 20 years...I was so stupid nervous that my daughter was laughing at me...thought for sure it wasn't a CHP behind me because he had a headlight out...just grateful he only got me for 83 in a 70 zone. Expensive lesson learned.... pay more attention to who is behind you...[spank]

THANKS for posting that, as I want to do the same with 1.2s. [thumb]

I forgot, are you lowered at all? [dunno]
Yes I'm lowered on Vogtland springs, since the instal it's about a 1.2 inch drop all around, I have some rubbing issues that will crest more caution in driving but nothing I can't handle. If your worried about rubbing, either get springs with less of a drop than Vogtland or if ur on coils, simple just raise it up a bit [thumb]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brbauer2

Put the stock A/S rubber back on and finally got my last Christmas gift to myself today.

Sent from my OnePlus 3

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I hadn't had a speeding ticket in over 20 years...I was so stupid nervous that my daughter was laughing at me...thought for sure it wasn't a CHP behind me because he had a headlight out...just grateful he only got me for 83 in a 70 zone. Expensive lesson learned.... pay more attention to who is behind you...[spank]
Hard to tell at night. Same thing happened to me on my bike coming back from SD. My speedo was broken though and didn't know how fast I was driving but I'm sure it was fast because I was cold and not prepared that night. Trying to get back home soon to warm up. Was tucked down low for more protection from the wind which probably didn't help.

Biggest problem was I'd have to show up in court back in SD which meant taking time off from work. I hired one of those ticket attorneys instead which probably saved me money on gas and time spent in court alone.

Hard to tell at night. Same thing happened to me on my bike coming back from SD. My speedo was broken though and didn't know how fast I was driving but I'm sure it was fast because I was cold and not prepared that night. Trying to get back home soon to warm up. Was tucked down low for more protection from the wind which probably didn't help.

Biggest problem was I'd have to show up in court back in SD which meant taking time off from work. I hired one of those ticket attorneys instead which probably saved me money on gas and time spent in court alone.
Somehow I managed to never get a ticket on the motorcycles, and of course a good bit of money down the road, I think I learned my lesson, although sometimes you just get that urge...lol...same thing on the bikes though for me...

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Somehow I managed to never get a ticket on the motorcycles, and of course a good bit of money down the road, I think I learned my lesson, although sometimes you just get that urge...lol...same thing on the bikes though for me...
Yeah, that sucks...sorry you got one. Not a fun experience for sure. I recently changed my wheels which are much lighter now and I sense that I need to readjust my driving too. Those lighter wheels and this new shift knob seem to push me somehow to drive more aggressive. I think I'll take this as a warning to me also, lol. I need to stop, lol. Sure don't want a ticket...