Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Put on some Velossa Tech wing risers and yellow Lamin-x fog tint!!

Attachments

to continue with my theme of protecting my car I put this on today. I noticed some super tiny scratches in this area, so boom now its covered and protected.
heres a link if any one else feels the same need

http://www.ebay.com/itm/13193201828...99&_trkparms=gh1g=I131932018286.N36.S2.R1.TR1
Wish I'd seen this before I installed the clear appliqu? that Ford offers in the accessory catalog.

The clear appliqu? seems to always look dingy from the dust it collects around the edges. It's probably not all that visible, but I certainly notice it. And the kids still manage to scratch the bumper up with their backpacks... the scratches just start a couple inches further out. [:p]

joesiris

Wish I'd seen this before I installed the clear appliqu? that Ford offers in the accessory catalog.

The clear appliqu? seems to always look dingy from the dust it collects around the edges. It's probably not all that visible, but I certainly notice it. And the kids still manage to scratch the bumper up with their backpacks... the scratches just start a couple inches further out. [:p]
yeah I actually almost ended up getting the clear ford stuff too, I was having a hard time finding this piece, I wasn't even sure it existed. I saw them for the focus not the fiesta. all I was seeing was the cheap rolled up rubber stuff that you cut, then one day score!

joesiris

more protection...
fog1.jpg fog2.jpg
heard stories of rocks chipping the fog lights, so I got these from FSWERKS, saw lots of folks with the yellow, wanted to try something different, went with blue

joesiris

as an added bonus, got this in the mail today too, wanted an ST shirt for when I go to savannah for st patties day next week...2 packages in one day, its like Christmas.
shirt.jpg

as an added bonus, got this in the mail today too, wanted an ST shirt for when I go to savannah for st patties day next week...2 packages in one day, its like Christmas.
View attachment 13535
Like the shirt, I just ordered myself a black hoodie from our RS/ST CLUB and got my son the t-shirt and hat...can't wait to get them! Love the fog lights too...been looking at the yellow, but actually wanted the iridescent ones if I can find them! Looks good tho!

joesiris

night.jpg
ok so after thought on the blue lamin-x... during the day to look at them you can tell they are blue, but at night not too much of a difference. for a 14$ "mod" I guess I cant complain, I wanted them to protect the lights anyway, I just guess I was hoping they would shine a little more, well, BLUE, but then again at least its not like it messed anything up...its not like I tried to paint something on the car and failed and now how to look at a crappy paint job, its still looks good.

joesiris

Like the shirt, I just ordered myself a black hoodie from our RS/ST CLUB and got my son the t-shirt and hat...can't wait to get them! Love the fog lights too...been looking at the yellow, but actually wanted the iridescent ones if I can find them! Looks good tho!
thanks K, yeah ive been planning this trip for a couple months and was originally looking for green beer shirts. I wanted a local beer company shirt, but no green, then one day it hit me, get a ST shirt. My wife got me one similar for Christmas in black and white, so I kinda figured I could get green...got this one on amazon, I dig it.

Kazz

View attachment 13535
Hey! Where did you get that? And do they have other colors of appliques? That'd look great with a Molten Orange car image instead of white!

Got my 93 stage2 tune from Panda. Flashed it yesterday. The whoosh intercooler is great. Intake temps are a couple degrees over ambient and charge temps are within 2 degrees of that either way... Sent my first log back to em last night... Temps around 48-50 last night and managed over 24 psi of boost during a 3rd gear pull... Anxious to see what the tuner has to say after reviewing the log.

Kazz

I was hoping for an orange car on a black shirt. And I would rather it be a black car on an orange shirt than a white car like they do have. [thumbdown]

joesiris

I was hoping for an orange car on a black shirt. And I would rather it be a black car on an orange shirt than a white car like they do have. [thumbdown]
sorry buddy, that's just where I got mine...but you can try searching ebay, amazon, or pintrest maybe youll find one good luck

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Took the Innovate ethanol gauge I had in my Evo and installed it in the FiST. Wired up the power just need to install the sensor and run the wires through the firewall. Seen videos where the vent just pops out but that wasn't the case with mine, my hands are sore from trying to take it out.
RenderedContent-BBABFD55-A30F-4DB0-818A-F81D6A2D2FA3.JPG

Ford Community Posts